Amazon XFX 8800GT 512mb - $162.99AR, FS

Capn Stabby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Hey everyone,
I've been watching the 8800GT prices for a while now and Amazon has the XFX 8800GT (512mb) for 162.99AR. Newegg and buy.com usually have some great prices on it too, but I live in CA and tax really kills it.

Here, you get no tax, free shipping and 3% rewards if you have the Amazon Visa (or another $30 off if you sign up for one).

Oh, another good thing with Amazon - they'll adjust their prices within 30 days if it drops, which is awesome for computer stuff.

http://www.amazon.com/XFX-PVT88PYDF4-GeForce-Express-S-Video/dp/B000XQHBEE

Wow. 8800 GT's already down to $150? With that you can pretty much run everything at high settings including Crysis. From the looks of things there isn't much of anything, if anything, that will need Crysis specs this year with the exception of Ubisoft's insane requirements for Assassin's Creed but I think It's bunk.

Yeah, I have one 8800GT, but I figure I'd future proof it to a degree with another one while it's this cheap. I mean, if there's a massive price drop in the future, Amazon will price match so I'll be set. 160ish is a great price for a graphics card anyway. I remember 7600GTs were still at this price a few years back after lasting a long time for (for tech standards).

bread's done
Back