AmazonLocal - $12 for $25 To Spend On Yoyo.com

ChunLiBarbie

CAGiversary!
Got this email, so I found a random link(through Google) to post it on here.

http://local.amazon.com/bellevue/B007S1KWYI
http://www.yoyo.com/

Spend $12 and get $25 to spend on Yoyo.com

(Edit: $49 and over gets free shipping....Under $49 gets $4.99 shipping)

No longer stacks/can't be added with another offer>******(Edit 2: Enter code YFRESH for new customers to get 15% off. Thanks AteBit!!! :))

Now, let me save you some time:
1.They have PS1 games......AGHHH!!!!!
2.So many games are MSRP......AGHHHH!!!!!
3.No, I haven't ordered from them before and this is my first time gaining knowledge of them.

TAKE YOUR TIME and browse their site. 2 searches I used are:PS3/PS3 games(looks like it goes the same for Xbox). Then, I entered them from the lowest to the highest price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jsantillan13']ordered Sunday night at 5 and got my item on Monday at 3. They're not even in my state![/QUOTE]

Congratulations on your physically impossible aside from personal courier delivery.

Any BGC folk have recommendations for another board game? My friends and I have been playing the following: Settlers of Catan, 7 Wonders, Dominion, Ticket to Ride, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Pandemic, Forbidden Island, Tsuro, Carcassonne, Dixit, The Resistance

I just bought Puerto Rico, but am curious if any one else has some recommendations. Nothing too complicated to learn, time consuming, or expensive. I may just get my own copies of some of the above games (Dixit, Ticket to Ride, Pandemic) or get Dominion: Intrigue.

[quote name='MasterSun1']Any BGC folk have recommendations for another board game? My friends and I have been playing the following: Settlers of Catan, 7 Wonders, Dominion, Ticket to Ride, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Pandemic, Forbidden Island, Tsuro, Carcassonne, Dixit, The Resistance

I just bought Puerto Rico, but am curious if any one else has some recommendations. Nothing too complicated to learn, time consuming, or expensive. I may just get my own copies of some of the above games (Dixit, Ticket to Ride, Pandemic) or get Dominion: Intrigue.[/QUOTE]

My recommendations :

In the year of the dragon
Race for the galaxy
Eminent Domain
Agricola
Domaine

All are fantastic. Good luck! PM me if you have other questions or want suggestions

[quote name='RanchLizard']My recommendations :

In the year of the dragon
Race for the galaxy
Eminent Domain
Agricola
Domaine

All are fantastic. Good luck! PM me if you have other questions or want suggestions[/QUOTE]

I looked at Race for the Galaxy and Eminent Domain, but the Sci-Fi theme seems too much among my friends. Agricola looked great, but not at $60 (before discounts on YoYo.com). I'll take a look at Domaine.

Must have restocked on cards since I just grabbed that and Monopoly for $19 overall after using the voucher/codes. Hopefully it does not get cancelled.

img024.jpg
[quote name='Kerig']Congratulations on your physically impossible aside from personal courier delivery.[/QUOTE]
Zappos used to do that all time to create a wow impression for their customers

[quote name='sylveranking']Must have restocked on cards since I just grabbed that and Monopoly for $19 overall after using the voucher/codes. Hopefully it does not get cancelled.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up. Didn't see any 1600 cards so I ordered a 4000 point card for a total of $29. Not too shabby. Now hopefully the order goes through.

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']Thanks for the heads up. Didn't see any 1600 cards so I ordered a 4000 point card for a total of $29. Not too shabby. Now hopefully the order goes through.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just did the same. $29 bucks for 4000 points is unbeatable. Finally time for me to pick up the Reach DLC packs.

[quote name='jsantillan13']
Zappos used to do that all time to create a wow impression for their customers[/QUOTE]
It's intriguing how they did that, but what's even stranger is how they processed your order on Saturday night before you even ordered it on Sunday at 5 :whee:

I have no idea why, but they must have shipped it using the semi-secretive UPS SameDay. Seems a bit much for a toy store.

Also: I miss Mighty Muggs.

My order should be here today around 3:00pm. That was fast! I like this site so far.

UPDATE: Received my package earlier than expected. The blue dualshock 3 looks amazing! I'm going to get a few more down the line because I like have four controllers per console.

Just wondering, I got a voucher that I was going to use on a 4000 MS Points card, but those are out of stock, any clue on how long they take to restock? I didn't pay attention earlier so I didn't know if they were available earlier or not and was wondering if you guys caught a restock or something. Thanks.

[quote name='MasterSun1']I just sold one of my Venoms for $43 on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

: O

Is the market demand for Mighty Muggs high at the moment you think?

I have about 100 of them sitting off in storage at the moment...

[quote name='BrolyB593']: O

Is the market demand for Mighty Muggs high at the moment you think?

I have about 100 of them sitting off in storage at the moment...[/QUOTE]

Nope, just for certain Muggs, like venom. The bottom has dropped out on most of them, even my comic con iron man mugg went from selling for around $100 a few years ago to something like $45 or $50 now.

$38 Starhawk:shock:
Microsoft Points:shock:

I didn't ever notice any type of PSN card.

Got my Mario Kmart 7 that came to $15.04. They are FASTTTT!!!! No 3DS, yet. But, it was a good deal, either way, seeing as how the game I wanted was sold out.

Thanks OP!:D Oh. Wait:shock:

I wonder how soon they add new release games. I am thinking of grabbing the voucher now and wait for dragon's dogma to show up on the site, for a total of $38 out of pocket. Any thoughts?

[quote name='mewman13']I wonder how soon they add new release games. I am thinking of grabbing the voucher now and wait for dragon's dogma to show up on the site, for a total of $38 out of pocket. Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

It's highly likely that it will go down to that price point within a month, so you can price match. And you could sell the pre-order DLC for ~$15.

I'd save the credit for things that don't go on sale like MS Points or figurines or something (well I don't know shit about the toy market, but I doubt it has toys decaying 30%+ in value within a month of release)

Huzzah, Got's Kid Icarus: Uprising for $20.99, happy I stood firm when the game was being offered for $30.

I couldn't get YFRESH or a customer referral code to stack with the credit from Amazon Local, so the stacking might be dead. Free Shipping still applied though.

The $25 off is still a great deal, but getting Mario Kart 7 the other day for $15 out of pocket was a bit sweeter than getting 3D land for $27.

[quote name='jaw707070']I couldn't get YFRESH or a customer referral code to stack with the credit from Amazon Local, so the stacking might be dead. Free Shipping still applied though.

The $25 off is still a great deal, but getting Mario Kart 7 the other day for $15 out of pocket was a bit sweeter than getting 3D land for $27.[/QUOTE]

:( I knew I shouldn't have waited

Huh. Earlier, I called to figure out why my order was marked shipped, but I had no tracking number. Not to mention, they weren't open when it was marked shipped within 20 minutes of ordering.

She said, their warehouse doesn't have it in stock so it must be coming from 1 of their Amazon warehouses.

I guess that explains the estimated delivery date.

I wonder if they restock as they notice an item is requested or passes through their hands a lot...

[quote name='kaaaaiiii']Out of stock again D:[/QUOTE]

They're in stock but now I find out that shipping isn't included. I get the full $19.99 off the card and they want me to pay $4.99 shipping even though the voucher has another $5.

Ok I didn't scour the thread, but I didn't see it mentioned.

I got free shipping for spending $25, It automatically added the code YOYOFREESHIP25

picked up a b-day gift, thanks.

Really happy how fast my package arrived! Can't even find this bundle in stores anymore. I'd say, if you have a coupon or can find a deal on there (there were a few), this is a pretty good site.

[quote name='TreadLife']Is it still confirmed and certain that the 15% off is no longer usable with this deal?[/QUOTE]

This, want to pick up starhawk but without the 15% off the deal isnt as sweet anymore.

I tried and it wouldn't let me. Also, tried the YOYO10 or YOYONEW10 (10%off) and they didn't stack.

But! But, I entered my voucher, first. Didn't want to delete it. As, I didn't want to risk not being able to re-add it.

Maybe, try entering the % off, first. Then add your voucher(those of you who have a voucher, already).

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']I tried and it wouldn't let me. Also, tried the YOYO10 or YOYONEW10 (10%off) and they didn't stack.

But! But, I entered my voucher, first. Didn't want to delete it. As, I didn't want to risk not being able to re-add it.

Maybe, try entering the % off, first. Then add your voucher(those of you who have a voucher, already).[/QUOTE]

Is it the voucher that won't stack with the 15% or is it not stacking with the $25 free shipping? I'm thinking to get a 4K point card, which already gets free shipping. So, assuming that works, I only need to stack 15% and voucher.

The voucher won't stack. If you don't want to risk buying the voucher, first...I'd wait and see what someone else says.

You can use the $12 for $25 voucher and the Free Shipping is, automatically, added.

As far as point cards(weird...maybe, call them?):

[quote name='Sepatown Tippie Tais']They're in stock but now I find out that shipping isn't included. I get the full $19.99 off the card and they want me to pay $4.99 shipping even though the voucher has another $5.[/QUOTE]

We Like Phone Calls!
Please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Care team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

TOLL-FREE
1-866-YOYO-123 (1-866-969-6123)
EMAIL
[email protected]

I bought once earlier on and put in the 15%code first before the amazon local code and it worked. If someone can confirm that it still stacks i'll bite on another code for starhawk. Hopefully someone can confirm whether or not it stacks.

[quote name='darrenaw9']I bought once earlier on and put in the 15%code first before the amazon local code and it worked. If someone can confirm that it still stacks i'll bite on another code for starhawk. Hopefully someone can confirm whether or not it stacks.[/QUOTE]

I assume your first order was early on, and before the reports of stacking lacking. I want to get a $49 item, so that 15% could be a nice chunk and really affect my getting into this.

Also, seeing as some are going for their second or multiple voucher orders, this may be their difficulty: "Only one New Customer Discount may be used per household."
Would like to know if that's why, as I am trying to make my first ever purchase with Yoyo or a voucher.

Shaq-FU, just bought the damn voucher, applied YFRESH first, removed the free shipping one, and finally added the voucher. Here's what I got:
*The promotion code (CENSORED) cannot be combined with other offers.
*This is not a valid Gift Certificate. If gift card please enter code in other box.

YFRESH$7.50AppliedRemove

Hold on, the email I got for signing up with Yoyo gave me a refer code that gives other people 20% off. Mine is SXLD8500. Can somebody please share theirs so I can try to apply it?

EDIT: Is there a reason nobody else has posted their refer code?

EDIT 2: Looks like you can use a prior customers email as a refer code as well. Can somebody please PM me or post theirs?

[quote name='etcrane']They don't stack ... I tried yours ... sorry man ... I feel like this site was a waste of $12 now ...[/QUOTE]

Alright, well can you tell me yours, assuming you signed up with them and got a similar email from them as mine? I'm going to try calling them. On their site the only restriction on new customer discounts is that it is one per household. Also, the refer code causes them to donate to charity, so I'm going to guilt and push the CSR to do what I want. =P Worth a try I figure, I'm in the mood to try some dumb stuff.

bread's done
Back