Amazon's 30 day price guarantee

Pure Apathy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
129 (100%)
I'm thinking about buying a TV off of Amazon.com and I have a question about their 30 day price guarantee. I noticed the TVs they sell will usually go up or down $50 or more on certain days.

After I order the TV from Amazon, am I allowed to adjust the price one time during the 30 days, or am I able to do it however many times the price drops?

Yeah, you can do it as much as you want but I think they'll only PM it to the current price they see when they actually go to PM your order.

Amazon sellers will not though.

I bought three Toshiba 26" TV's for work about a month and a half ago.

They dropped about ~$15-16 within three weeks of purchase, I emailed them and they credited the $48 or so back to my credit card. A few days later, they dropped again $3 or so, so I emailed them again, and they credited the $9-something back to my card.

I've also done this with personal purchases, and I think I've had 3 price drops one item that I remember, as well as multiple occasions of double price drops.

Just email them and you should be OK.

Too bad there isn't a website that would let you input all of the stuff you buy from amazon.com and then it'll notify you when there is a price drop on something.

bread's done
Back