Amazon's "Buy Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Get Another Call of Duty Free" offer

[quote name='mozby']Posted on @videogamedeals by Cheapy (on Twitter) yesterday, it doesn't appear to be working anymore:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...66502&pf_rd_i=B00269QLI8&tag=cheapassgam08-20

I thought I'd buy a copy of MW2 (360) for me and a another copy of MW2 (PS3) for my friend's b-day. That didn't work. I also tried just buying one copy of MW2 and one WAW, but that didn't work either.

Anyone?[/QUOTE]
Yes it's working for me. Make sure you're going to the checkout to see the promotion applied. I had COD MW2 and COD WAW both for PS3 in cart and went half way through checkout and it gave me WAW for free.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Yes it's working for me. Make sure you're going to the checkout to see the promotion applied. I had COD MW2 and COD WAW both for PS3 in cart and went half way through checkout and it gave me WAW for free.[/QUOTE]

I am going through checkout and I'm still not seeing a free game... I really want to get the two copies of MW2 (one 360 and one PS3), it says at the top "one per customer". I'm assuming that it's one per UPC/item code, not one per title...

bread's done
Back