Amazon's Customers Vote - Vote Now Check Back Starting 11/22 To See if You Get a Deal

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
How This Works
Welcome to Amazon Customers Vote! The products that get the most votes in each of six rounds will be offered at ridiculous winning prices, and the runners-up will also be sold at slightly smaller discounts. (But they'll still be sweet deals.)
  • Step 1: Vote. Browse our six rounds of great products, and vote for the ones you’d like to buy at an amazing discount.
  • Step 2: Check back. Come back on each round's buying day to see if you were randomly selected to get a deal on the product you voted for in that round.
Keep in mind:
  • You're only eligible to be offered a deal on the products that you vote for.
  • You may vote in all six rounds on the same day if you like.
  • You cannot change your vote.
  • You must return to this page on the buying day for each round to find out whether you were randomly selected to be offered a deal on the product you voted for.
  • If you're offered a deal, be sure to check out soon, as the offer is good for a limited time only.
For more information, see our FAQ, Calendar of Events, and Fine Print.

Round 1: Thursday, Nov. 22nd
Round 2:
Friday, Nov. 23rd

Round 3: Saturday, Nov. 24th

Round 4: Monday, Nov. 26th

Round 5: Tuesday, Nov. 27th

Round 6: Wednesday, Nov. 28th

VOTE HERE

I know there's a post on the VG deals, but that's only talking about the game systems, this is to discuss the other deals as well.

Good Luck everyone!

0-5...has anyone at CAG won? It seems like the odds of winning to buy are as bad as winning the lotto.

0-5. Really hard to compete when you have hundreds of thousands, if not millions of other customers vying for 1000 units. :p

Holy Hell!!! Got picked for the laptop! Anyone know anything about it (is it a good one?) I haven't followed recent laptop stuff. (I know at the very least I'd take off Vista and throw XP on. Vista + 1 GB ram = shit)

[quote name='Zmonkay']Holy Hell!!! Got picked for the laptop! Anyone know anything about it (is it a good one?) I haven't followed recent laptop stuff. (I know at the very least I'd take off Vista and throw XP on. Vista + 1 GB ram = shit)[/quote]

Idk, but the specs look really good, and it is a touch screen. Just buy the thing anyways.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Idk, but the specs look really good, and it is a touch screen. Just buy the thing anyways.[/QUOTE]

Definitely. It's one hell of a deal, and if I decide I don't want it, I can chuck it on Ebay. I think I'll keep it though, as my current laptop is a 4 year old Toshiba desktop replacement that is COMPLETELY useless as a portable device, lol.

[quote name='macman16']0-6 =(

I wanted that TV[/QUOTE]
me too

0-6.

I will pay $100 if anyone gets the TV and doesn't want it, and we work out a deal where I somehow get in on the deal (transferrable? Whatever, I'd figure out something).

bread's done
Back