Amazon's Winter Blu's? Blu-ray 40% Off Sale

Pr0JectNymPh0!

CAGiversary!
Save for a limited time on this small selection of Blu-ray titles. No tax plus FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 should make it an ok deal.

Winter Blu's? Blu-ray 40% Off

Devil's Rejects, The (Unrated) [Blu-ray] (2005)
First Blood [Blu-ray] (1982)
Punisher, The [Blu-ray] (2004)
Rambo - First Blood Part II [Blu-ray] (1985)
Rambo III [Blu-ray] (1988)
Stargate (Extended Cut) [Blu-ray] (1994)
Total Recall [Blu-ray] (1990)

Young Guns [Blu-ray] (1988)

American Psycho [Blu-ray] (2000)
Basic Instinct (Unrated Director's Cut) [Blu-ray] (1992)
Dirty Dancing (20th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray] (1987)
King Of New York [Blu-ray] (1990)
National Lampoon's Van Wilder (Unrated) [Blu-ray] (2002)
Reservoir Dogs (15th Anniversary) [Blu-ray] (1992)
Stir of Echoes [Blu-ray] (1999)
Terminator 2: Judgment Day [Blu-ray] (1991)
Ultimate Avengers Collection [Blu-ray]
Waiting... (Unrated and Raw) [Blu-ray] (2005)

BONUS DROPS:

Tokyo Motor Show - $9.99
Salvage/Mortuary - $11.99

wish they put back the Rambo(I-III) boxset at 17.95 again, missed it during black friday and no matter what deals they put up as long as it's not equal to 18$ for all 3 i can't bring myself to purchase it knowing that it was 18$ on BF.

Ultimate Avengers? It's OK. I have the 2 DVDs that are compiled onto one BR. I'd buy it if I didn't have the DVDs. The BR is 7.1, too.

[quote name='help1']I want cloverfield so bad, but it never drops in price anywhere.[/quote]

Buy the two pack in Walmart w/ The Ruins. I think (??) for $20, then eBay the other movie....I did that w We were Soldiers and Payback, sold PB on eBay for $15, WWS ended up costing me $6!!

[quote name='linkmon']Buy the two pack in Walmart w/ The Ruins. I think (??) for $20, then eBay the other movie....I did that w We were Soldiers and Payback, sold PB on eBay for $15, WWS ended up costing me $6!![/quote]

It's actually packed with Sleepy Hollow and that two pack is $30 at most WM's, although I was able to snag it for $22 a couple weeks ago at Fry's.

I've seen a number of these at $9.99 at my local Sam's Club. Might be worth looking there if you have one in-town and have a membership.

[quote name='Frogurt.man']The Ultimate Avengers Collection looks tempting. Anyone know if it's any good?[/QUOTE]

imo it's god-awful... really really bad. superman doomsday was good by comparison.

although i never saw the avengers 'kids' movie (if it's included) so i can't comment on that.

This is a minor gripe but mentioning "no tax and free shipping over 25 dollars" in every Amazon deal thread isn't necessary. Besides some states do have tax at Amazon as many people know.

[quote name='skiizim']Great Deal, but I have most of them already on br or dvd. On a side note I'm looking forward to Hulk vs http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=hulk+vs+blu&x=0&y=0

You can catch a preview for that here http://www.superherohype.com/news/hulknews.php?id=7955[/quote]

Downloaded this earlier and it is THE BEST Marvel animated movie(ok so they're 40 mins each, does it qualify to be a movie?) yet. Lots of comic accurate references, marvel universe cameos and great storyline and voice work...the battles are well done as well. A lot of fan service and just quality stuff :applause:

Will definitely get this on Blu.

Thanks for the list!
t.gif

bread's done
Back