ambidextrously Ikaruga

Can't wait to show my daughters this video. They think they are they are sooo good. LOL. This is one of the craziest things I've seen since the video of someone completing Super Mario in 10 minutes. Thanks for the post minx. :)

That was upsetting. I cant even do that well only concentrating on one ship.

It also makes me wonder just how much she has practiced.

I got it to work, but damn that .lzh file format sucks! I had to totally search for 3rd party software inorder to extract the files.

Anyways, thats one of the coolest movies I have seen in awhile. I wonder how long it took that person to learn how to play it that pefectly with the 2 controllers.

This is one of the craziest things I've seen since the video of someone completing Super Mario in 10 minutes.

By the way, just FYI, this was exposed as a hoax. It was a bunch of different play sessions on an emulator seamlessly edited together, they would try a level over and over again until they got a good "take."

[quote name='m_d_amore'][quote name='GTmaster39']the link doesnt seem to work.[/quote]
you have to wait its a BIG file[/quote]

I just clicked on the second link because the first one didnt work and found the file on that japanese site, downloaded it and then extracted the files. Pain in the ass.

How can you tell its a girl, there's no videos or pics I can find of a person playing, unless I'm not looking in the right place (and not being able to read Japanese)

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']thgts noithinbg, i jhust typ[ewd tghios poasdt weijth m,y [peenis. dso trhjere[/quote]

Oh yeah, so what! Most of the people here pull arguments and facts out of thier asses all the time!!

[quote name='magilacudy']So you are saying he pulled what out of his ass?[/quote]

Perhaps.
Of course, that would make him "that way"
Not that there is anything wrong with that.
(Thank you Seinfield for such a diplomatic answer to that situation.)

bread's done
Back