American Express Wish List

Estebon

Banned
Not exactly a specific video game deal, and not available to non American Express members, but AMEX does this every year and they offer video games from now and then. They had wiifit bundles for $66 recently and Wii's for $115 or so. What is coming up can help with your video game purchases at Amazon, Bestbuy, TRU, and Target. They will be offering vouchers/certificates/coupons/credits whatever you want to call them such as: $100 back when you spend $200 on Amazon $50 back when you spend $100 at TRU $200 back when you spend $500 at Bestbuy and on and on. So this might be good for some of you. I don't have an AMEX card but figured you guys might. It seems legit but you can always call Amex and ask them yourself.

Those coupons seem awesome. The BBY one is the one I would love. Getting a MW2 Elite bundle, and 2 games for basically $320+tax and reward zone gamer points would be a dream.

There are 200 of the amazon ones up tomorrow, and smaller amazon ones too. $50 back with $100 and so forth. If this helps out 1 CAG, then this thread will helpful.

Was unaware of these. I have an AmEx that I generally only use at Costco. I'll see if I can get in on one of these. Thank OP!

I've tried getting things from this for the past two years, clicking the purchase button the exact second that the deal goes live. I have never, ever, gotten anything.

http://dailywish.amexnetwork.com/default.aspx?cid=dailywish-issuer-amex-search&intsearchct=1|314d9a4006bbc0e2c62d20818d043eea

It's absolutely ridiculous. They've been doing this for about 5 years now, and every year there are over a million people who try to get the semi-decent deals (reported average of 2 million unique visitors an average of 12 minutes on the site).

They have 200 of the $100 Amazon vouchers for 1+million people to try and get.

700 of the 50% off Fedex shipping is kind of cool, and might actually be available if you're lucky and click on it the second it goes live.

so many people are loging in at the same time so even if you get it in your cart there is a good chance THEIR SERVER will time out and you lose your item

bread's done
Back