American History X [Blu-ray] $14.99 Pre-order @ Amazon.com

Kind of an iffy combo, but if you want free shipping you can also snag the Wedding Singer for 14.99. Both are released that day...so it's a decent find.
C'mon, a curb stomp and Billy Idol in HD...for less than 30 bones??? :)

[quote name='tidwell']Kind of an iffy combo, but if you want free shipping you can also snag the Wedding Singer for 14.99. Both are released that day...so it's a decent find.
C'mon, a curb stomp and Billy Idol in HD...for less than 30 bones??? :)[/QUOTE]

my combo is with Blow not wedding singer

[quote name='argyle']I don't know if I could handle the
curb stomp
in HD.... :whistle2:&[/QUOTE]
Great, great movie.

But I'm with you, don't think I could handle the sound of it in Blu-ray. The most disturbing scene in movies that I can think of.

[quote name='One4Deuce']Great, great movie.

But I'm with you, don't think I could handle the sound of it in Blu-ray. The most disturbing scene in movies that I can think of.[/quote]

Yeah. It does kind of make my butt crawl just thinking about it.

But I'm with you, don't think I could handle the sound of it in Blu-ray. The most disturbing scene in movies that I can think of.[/quote]

NOW SAY GOODNIGHT!

Might add the Wedding Singer as suggested. My prime will have run out by then :cry:

It's very disturbing, but I can certainly think of more disturbing scenes. Off the top of my head, there's a scene in American Me that involves a very touching prison love scene and a very large, serrated bowie knife. Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it.

great movie, great price. but i doubt if its worth having it on BR if i already own the dvd...

i didnt think 'that' scene was THAT disturbing.

bread's done
Back