American McGee's Scrapland (Xbox) Pre-Order - $30 at ebgames.com

modium

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/255255.asp

Found this one earlier this morning. Searched on a few other sites (Gamestop, Best Buy, CC, FYE, Gamecrazy) and couldn't even find this one up for pre-order. Not sure if this is a deal, or just another low-price debut. This game looks pretty good, and I remember an article in a gaming mag compared it to GTA, so that's gotta reel some people in right of the bat, right?

Anyway, if this isn't really a deal, I apologize, but it seems like a very good price to me.

I never heard about it being LIVE, but for the price - it sounds like an interesting game to watch over

[quote name='MANIMAL']I never heard about it being LIVE, but for the price - it sounds like an interesting game to watch over[/quote]

The PC version had CTF, Deathmatch, etc...

You can never have too many CTF's out there.

Mcgee is awesome. I loved Alice and heard they were making a movie on it. Don't know what happened. I then heard they were making a Oz game. Don't know what happened.

McGee didn't have anything to do with Scrapland, from what I hear--he just lent it his name. Anyway, this has been out for awhile, I think. I saw a copy at Best Buy this weekend (and passed on it).

Anyone who would want his name sucks at making games.

It's like making diet food and calling it Denis Dyack's Slimdown Shakes.

[quote name='geoelectric']McGee didn't have anything to do with Scrapland, from what I hear--he just lent it his name. Anyway, this has been out for awhile, I think. I saw a copy at Best Buy this weekend (and passed on it).[/quote]

For the PC's, it's been out since November. For the Xbox, not out for another week.

[quote name='DenisDFat']American McGee sucks at making video game.

See also: Alice[/quote]

:roll:

Actually, this game is pretty cool. It's kind of like Beyond Good and Evil, and the voice acting is just as good.

bread's done
Back