Amex cash back offer - Tigerdirect.com (spend $100 get $30)

Daring

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Amex cash back offer - spend $100 or more and get back $30.  This offer can be found in Amex Login under "Offers for you" 

Last edited by a moderator:
i only have the amex blue cash back card. not sure if the offers valid for all amex. sorry for the confusion.  

no confusion - i know these things are targeted. like i said 1 of my 3 amex has it on the offers in the account page but i was wondering if we'd see a twitter sync equivalent

anyway thanks for the heads up

That's the problem. I've been looking for weeks and can't find a thing to use it on.
The new Zelda game on the 3DS is going for $37 on that site. The problem is that there is two versions of it, and didn't even know there were two versions of it.

I was thinking about getting that game plus Ocarina of Time and Etrian Odyssey 3. With shipping it comes to $112 for me. So the savings isn't great. I am trying to find a better combo, but can't.

Thanks a lot, OP.  I took advantage of this offer to get two more pairs of 3D glasses for my projector.  Combine this with the current Amazon AmEx offer, and I got four pairs of glasses for $55 less than I normally could have!  Awesome!

bread's done
Back