AMEX ONLY-4/15/10 Nintendo Wii Console with Game $119, Nintendo DSi Console Blue $129

xscorpionx

CAGiversary!
AMEX Network (Must have an AMEX card-auction style) is offering a Nintendo Wii Console with Game for $119.
Also has Nintendo DSi Console - Blue for $129

Nintendo's Wii video game system brings people of all ages and video game experience together to play. This simple yet ground breaking idea is expressed not only through the system's evocative name, which is easily pronounced in a variety of languages, and suggests two players side by side, but also through its innovative list of features and extensive list of playable titles.

• Plays two disc formats in a single, self-loading media bay.
  • Features a processing chip from IBM and a graphics chip from ATI.
  • Backwards compatible with all Nintendo GameCube games and most peripherals.
  • Built-in Wi-Fi access for easy connection to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection gaming service.
  • (1) Wii game included (title unknown).
  • This product will be shipped via Ground and should arrive within 7-10 business days. Shipping is included in the Daily Wish price.
Must have an AMEX card to participate.
http://dailywish.amexnetwork.com/default.aspx?cid=dailywish-issuer-enewsletter-tellmemore&ct=3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xscorpionx']Plays two disc formats in a single, self-loading media bay. [/quote]
And what would those disc formats be? Clearly DVD for games, but nothing else that I can think of. No CD discs for music, certainly no HD discs of any variety...

How about also the fact that there are only 15 Wii's and 50 DSi's...at the time of the sale only. That makes a huge difference. 1 in 15 when it will be flooded with probably 100k requests. Odds are better that I get my son to listen to me.

I'm curious to know how their msrp is $279.99. I know it says the system and one unconfirmed game, but the system itself is only $199.99 msrp and the most only game I could think of that would fit that would be wii fit plus at $99.99 msrp so I dunno.

These are legit deals. Just almost impossible to win. You have to click at the right time and hope you are the lucky few that will be able to get the "item".

[quote name='jmbreci']How about also the fact that there are only 15 Wii's and 50 DSi's...at the time of the sale only. That makes a huge difference. 1 in 15 when it will be flooded with probably 100k requests. Odds are better that I get my son to listen to me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the way the wishlist stuff works, and has for years.

[quote name='iowaholdem']And what would those disc formats be? Clearly DVD for games, but nothing else that I can think of. No CD discs for music, certainly no HD discs of any variety...[/QUOTE]

Gamecube and Wii games.

bread's done
Back