AMF Bowling Pinbusters

mdmrn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Has anyone else besides me played AMF Bowling Pinbusters? It's constantly 20 bucks and plays like a slightly modified version of bowling from Wii Sports. I love it.

It doesn't have a lot of depth to it, but it's a ridiculous romp through rock and bowl like levels with characters that are equally as ridiculous, ex. an Elvis impersonator, a cowgirl in shorty-shorts. There's also some interesting "mini-games" which are really just alternate modes of play. I'm just gauging to see if there're any other fans of this game out there...

Yeah I rented AMF Bowling Pinbusters a while ago.

I do agree its pretty close to Wii bowling (at least the controls are). I actually did have fun with it for about 2 hours until I realized that the game doesn't save high scores! You can't even unlock anything!

Who develops a game that doesn't allow you to save high scores? :bomb:

They know we're calling it Ballbusters. Why pretend otherwise and name it something silly? They're the ones busting balls with this Pinbuster nonsense.

I have this on my gamefly q, and I keep seeing it at the target 19.99 section so I'm going to try it out first then wait for it to show up clearanced.

bread's done
Back