amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
On a side note... I have a newfound interest in the Odyssey amiibos... Hmmm

Only successful, somewhat hassle free way I did this was a few days before shipping my stuff, they do an authorization charge. I get an email that says I have 24 hours to fix the payment, and I update the card then.
So they'll (hopefully) send me an email a few days before shipment and I can change it then? I hope that's the case; hopefully the fact that I did in-store pickup won't cause any other complications, either.

So they'll (hopefully) send me an email a few days before shipment and I can change it then? I hope that's the case; hopefully the fact that I did in-store pickup won't cause any other complications, either.
I recommend resolving this before the release date. Call them and have them change the card or do an authorization charge for the order (if they allow it).

I recommend resolving this before the release date. Call them and have them change the card or do an authorization charge for the order (if they allow it).
Yeah, it's probably for the best, just so I know for sure whether they can or not. Most of my experiences with customer service lines involve me sitting on hold for 20 minutes at a time, and I'm on a limited phone plan, so I try to avoid them whenever possible.

Yes, that's the way it works. You'll obviously have to be mindful about fixing the CC info within 24 hours of getting that email. Again, probably not the most ideal way, but it's worked for me a bunch of times. Best option would be to call, although I know you said you would rather not.

I did instore pickup and grabbed a Falco for like $3 at best buy and I went over to the amiibo section to look and they had 40+ of him. Falco was probably 90% of their entire amiibo stock.

Bokoblin is hilarious, though. It rotted on shelves, while people complained about the lack of Guardians and Zeldas. 
Now people are losing their damn minds because they can't get Bokoblins.

Bokoblin is hilarious, though. It rotted on shelves, while people complained about the lack of Guardians and Zeldas.
Lucked out and got one from AmiAmi for like $19 this Summer. And it is hilarious, it was so crappy/unwanted that it actually became rare.

Lucked out and got one from AmiAmi for like $19 this Summer. And it is hilarious, it was so crappy/unwanted that it actually became rare.
I got lucky and picked up the last one at gamestop in my area in April when I realized they were no longer at bestbuy or walmart. I was hoping they would have massive discounts because it was by far the least popular at launch.

I preordered all of the BOTW amiibo as soon as I could, but was always uninterested in Bokoblin. Seemed so generic but I prefer to have "complete" sets. Funny how things turn out

I remember after I played through BotW I had to move so I just got rid of the amiibo, and I couldn't GIVE that bokoblin away. Nobody wanted it. Ended up going online to sell it for dirt cheap just so I didn't have to stick it in a box.

Funny enough, close-up it's actually one of the better looking figures from that set.

Same thing with skylanders at first. Boomer was all you could ever find. Then when no one bought him, they never reprinted him. Then all of a sudden, he was selling for $60 lol

Is that 3 pack a GS exclusive? I want it at BB so I can apply GCU, but I don't see a BB listing for a 3 pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those will make great cake toppers! Or if you're gay you could buy the Mario and Bowser one instead of the Mario and Peach one.

Damn I knew I coulda waited and got Tiki today, but I only paid like $3 more at Walmart so whatever. I'd rather be safe than sorry with any Fire Emblem Amiibo

Damn I knew I coulda waited and got Tiki today, but I only paid like $3 more at Walmart so whatever. I'd rather be safe than sorry with any Fire Emblem Amiibo
FE is finally catching on in the West (I think Awakening was the [pardon the pun] awakening of the gaming community towards this great franchise) so I think they will be about as easy to get as any regular Amiibo now. Easy for the first day or so to possibly a week even, then not to be seen or heard about again for who knows how long.

The paint on these have come a long way from the early days of derpy Marth. The eyes on Tiki and Chrom are fantastic.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Walmart pickup is surprisingly fast and easy. It initially said my Tiki wouldnt be here till like Tuesday but it came in today in perfect condition

Haven’t seen it mentioned here, but SSB link amiibo has been up on gamestop.com for over an hour now. I was able to go to my local gamestop and place an in store order to avoid the $7 shipping fee since FREESHIPPING wasn’t working for me

Haven’t seen it mentioned here, but SSB link amiibo has been up on gamestop.com for over an hour now. I was able to go to my local gamestop and place an in store order to avoid the $7 shipping fee since FREESHIPPING wasn’t working for me
Yeah it was one of those zelda amiibos on the cpsia. I think 8 bit and Majora's Mask were the other ones.

bread's done
Back