amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
People still care alot just not enough to need alerts or information since there in good stock..... (I can feel someone about to wine about Robin and Lucina again lol)

People still care alot just not enough to need alerts or information since there in good stock..... (I can feel someone about to wine about Robin and Lucina again lol)
I guess this was a failed attempt at sarcasm? I can't even tell anymore.

The group I'm in still sends out alerts fairly regularly (such as the Lucas one I just got today, as well as the one notifying everyone Mewtwo was on sale). Plenty of people still trying to get DDD/MK/WFT/Pit/ect too.

Waiting for in store pick-up, but ordered a shovel knight for shipping anyway.

(Btw, since I only just watched the direct: Goddamn it Nintendo....I just wanted to play as Geno, and get a Geno amiibo...I guess a costume is a step in the right direction, but still..).

is shovel knight sold out? i been trying for like 15 minutes and it keep clearing my cart and then it will allow it in the cart sometime and sometime not then it errors out sometime saying Sold out

so is it actually sold out or just best buy website being glitchy as hell?

is shovel knight sold out? i been trying for like 15 minutes and it keep clearing my cart and then it will allow it in the cart sometime and sometime not then it errors out sometime saying Sold out

so is it actually sold out or just best buy website being glitchy as hell?
I got it in there once, but didn't check out. Pretty sure it's just being glitchy. It's annoying.

N/M, maybe it is sold out. Finally got it in my cart and tried to check out and got a sold out message.

I'm getting an unavailable online error on the Best Buy website for Shovel Knight. Can't believe I might have missed him. Here's hoping it's just glitchy and I can't sneak in an order in a few.

Thank you, pre-ordered. After GCU and my gift card it was freeeeeeeeee (traded in 44 Vita games :D/ )
Considering you got on average less than a quarter per game, I really wonder how much you paid for all those games just to end up trading them in towards one Amiibo, lol

AC Amiibo bundle is on sale for 34.48 at Amazon. I returned to BB prior to opening due to poor reviews. Not sure if I sld bite for $35.
GameStop is giving $12 base for the game alone. You could price match locally and then trade in the game today. Two amiibo figures plus $12-$13 GameStop credit for $35.

Thank you, pre-ordered. After GCU and my gift card it was freeeeeeeeee (traded in 44 Vita games :D/ )
Please, please tell me you are exaggerating here...there's so many Vita games I still want to finish out my personal collection and would hate to hear someone on CAG dumped 44 of them for an Amiibo.

Please, please tell me you are exaggerating here...there's so many Vita games I still want to finish out my personal collection and would hate to hear someone on CAG dumped 44 of them for an Amiibo.
You would have really hated last Friday when I moved and threw away my collection of 20+ Vita games. I did NOT feel like standing in line at Gamestop during the holidays for .18 cents of store credit.

So on the European box art Mewtwo and Falco are No.51 and No.52.   Lucas is shown to be No.53.  The "official"  European box arts for Roy and Ryu were just posted as No.55 and No.56. 

https://twitter.com/AmiiboAlerts/status/678617228879630336

So who is number 54?

EDIT: maybe it's Famicom R.O.B. since he releases on the same day.

I've not been following amiibo much lately because I bought about 30 and have no space for anymore but was surprised to see the stock issues are apparently a thing of the past. I was in a gamestop about 60 miles from my town & they had at least 2 of fox, ike, captain falco, wooly yoshi's, etc.... and I was in my local walmart and they had tons of modern 8 bit mario, Tom Nook, the blue porcupine (sorry, can't think of her name, Matilda? no that's not it) so kudos to nintendo for resolving the supply issues.

[quote name="girlracer" post="13111983" timestamp="1450646975"]yeah but not everyone wants to use Tenso but the Yen is weaker than the dollar so you do save money. I got a mega Yoshi and lucas coming from amiami and with ems shipping it was around $66.[/quote]
Its just another option plus after all is said in done it really only costs about 2-3 more than retail.... But I used amiami too

Does anyone know what Walmart does if you never pickup an online order for instore pickup?

I bought modern Mario for $14. Then by time that order was ready to get picked up they had him for $10 with free shipping, so I pulled the trigger again.

Obviously, I don't want the original order anymore.

I've not been following amiibo much lately because I bought about 30 and have no space for anymore but was surprised to see the stock issues are apparently a thing of the past. I was in a gamestop about 60 miles from my town & they had at least 2 of fox, ike, captain falco, wooly yoshi's, etc.... and I was in my local walmart and they had tons of modern 8 bit mario, Tom Nook, the blue porcupine (sorry, can't think of her name, Matilda? no that's not it) so kudos to nintendo for resolving the supply issues.
They're getting better at supply, and now as a result, they're not as lucrative, though certain ones such as Lucina, Wii Fit Trainer, Ness, regular Pit, and Robin are still scarce as hell in this country.

Does anyone know what Walmart does if you never pickup an online order for instore pickup?

I bought modern Mario for $14. Then by time that order was ready to get picked up they had him for $10 with free shipping, so I pulled the trigger again.

Obviously, I don't want the original order anymore.
It'll cancel when the time elapses, and you'll get refunded.

bread's done
Back