amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Step 1: Buy this http://www.gamestop....wersaves/127307

Step 2: Go here: https://nfc-bank.com...hp?categoryid=2

Step 3: Read the website and its forums, follow directions

There you go, all Amiibos for $15ish
You forgot "Credit: Kyle1022." And at least get the links right...

Anyone in NYC, the Nintendo store has BOTW and Ganondorf amiibo. I was able to do in-store pickup for the 8Bit Link a few days ago at the 44th/5th Best Buy, but they only had Bokoblin and I think mounted BOTW Link on the floor. The 66th/Bway Best Buy just had Bokoblins.

Clearly you aren't a "big" Zelda fan if you waited this long and passed on multiple clearance sales to get the Smash and 30th Anniversary Amiibos...

sure it does

and i doubt you've beaten all of them
Stop being a douche and taking out your anger on people who have been helpful by posting ways and sources for you to get the Amiibos. Go cry on your own and come back when you've regained composure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop being a douche and taking out your anger on people who have been helpful by posting ways and sources for you to get the Amiibos. Go cry on your own and come back when you've regained composure.

Don't call me a douche, I'm not angry, and I'm not crying tough guy. Move along now

if i can pre-order another one of these, i can pay off my switch

1. It's not an accusation because--as I said--I don't give a fuck

2. Don't be so sensitive when someone on a forum for video games vaguely remembers that you've indicated you're open to the idea of scalping.

Testy XD

1. It's not an accusation because--as I said--I don't give a fuck

2. Don't be so sensitive when someone on a forum for video games vaguely remembers that you've indicated you're open to the idea of scalping.

Testy XD
I got my master edition and opened it. It was a joke and a point in saying I could profit $300, the price of the Switch.

I found a smash link at my Walmart while searching for the ocarina link.
I would trade a new super smash link for an ocarina link.

I wish I could find Ocarina Link or the Toon two-pack at Walmart or any other chain store around me, but no place within 50-100 miles seems to have either :/

And, you're still a douche.

642e6d2acba74e978229931163cf54f5.jpg

To everyone else who isn't a douche, your local Walmart may have these Amiibos, all $6. 30th anniversary toon double packs are still $12.

Where do you find these sections? Is there some hidden clearance section at every Walmart or something cuz every time I go they always have a bunch of shitty old accessories on a rack. I can never find clearance amiibos anywhere

And, you're still a douche.

642e6d2acba74e978229931163cf54f5.jpg

To everyone else who isn't a douche, your local Walmart may have these Amiibos, all $6. 30th anniversary toon double packs are still $12.

Not pictured, the MetaKnight (Kirby series) amiibo is $5. I wonder how many others are in the $5 to $6 range. Still need to find a Boo myself.

on brickseek why does it sometimes say quantity 0 out of stock, and sometimes it says quantity 0 limited stock?
In my experience since the Brickseek upgrade, when it says "0 out of stock" it is completely out of stock at that store, but was recently available. When it says "0 limited stock" there is exactly one in stock at that store. When it says "in stock" there are two or more in stock at the store.

Brickseek shows a few places with Double Pack and a Link amiibo. All of them didn't have it. Not sure how accurate Brickseek has been for you guys.

Not pictured, the MetaKnight (Kirby series) amiibo is $5. I wonder how many others are in the $5 to $6 range. Still need to find a Boo myself.
Others are a different Link (he holds a shield?) and Luigi for $5. A few Animal Crossing ones are around $3-4.

I can't remember the names because I don't collect Amiibos; I was at Walmart for clearance games when I took that pic.

Brickseek accuracy for Walmart has been terrible lately.

I feel so cheated that I paid $10 for my clearance Link amiibo (both anniversary ones... and $20 for the 2 pack). I tried to get the service desk to "price adjust" to the website when they were showing for cheap, but I got shot down. Now I can't find any on clearance, but I really want Wario and Waluigi (and Daisy).

Yeah, Brickseek is incredibly off the mark on these, at least in this area.  I hit another store while out of town today that supposed had OoT and Smash Link, and they had what pretty much all the stores around here have - lots and lots of Luigi, a few Kirby, a few Ryu, and a few Mario.  Not really being a collector of these sort of things, I'm just gonna grab the NFC Action Replay from Gamestop and call it good.

One of my local Walmarts showed 27 of Smash Link on hand. 27. Went there and didn't see even one. Asked the clerk about it (who seemed like a gamer...young guy talking about Gears of War to another clerk I think)...he said someone else came in the day before asking about them and they couldn't find them in the back. I didn't press it, or check out any other sections of the store...but unless Amiibo share a sku (which I don't believe they do), 27 is an awfully large amount to be missing...

They may pop up eventually...there were 4 LEGO First Order Transporter sets ($89 MSRP) I had been looking for a month ago but never saw...they had them out on Friday when I stopped by browse...tagged $59 but rang up $20 (bought all 4 for parts; I can sell the minifigs to recoup the cost). The boxes for the sets were a little beat up and dusty...

Unless those Amiibo might be somewhere away from the rest (there was even an empty shelf peg for that Link), I dunno...

Would have been a scalper's paradise, though...roughly $700-800 profit to be had from finding that many of them.

One of my local Walmarts showed 27 of Smash Link on hand. 27. Went there and didn't see even one. Asked the clerk about it (who seemed like a gamer...young guy talking about Gears of War to another clerk I think)...he said someone else came in the day before asking about them and they couldn't find them in the back. I didn't press it, or check out any other sections of the store...but unless Amiibo share a sku (which I don't believe they do), 27 is an awfully large amount to be missing...

They may pop up eventually...there were 4 LEGO First Order Transporter sets ($89 MSRP) I had been looking for a month ago but never saw...they had them out on Friday when I stopped by browse...tagged $59 but rang up $20 (bought all 4 for parts; I can sell the minifigs to recoup the cost). The boxes for the sets were a little beat up and dusty...

Unless those Amiibo might be somewhere away from the rest (there was even an empty shelf peg for that Link), I dunno...

Would have been a scalper's paradise, though...roughly $700-800 profit to be had from finding that many of them.
I've seen people mention that some of the smash amiibo DO share a SKU. Not sure if was here but I know the discussion has occurred.

Just yesterday I went to my Walmart because it said they had 2 Link and 2 Sheik amiibo on clearance for $8 each. When I got there the ONLY smash amiibo were 2 MewTwo amiibo. I would need to do some more diggin but it looked to me like the skus are shared or were merged later in the shelf life.

You guys gotta quit relying so heavily on brickseek, in all my time using it, it has only been right like half the time at best. For Walmart that is

You guys gotta quit relying so heavily on brickseek, in all my time using it, it has only been right like half the time at best
Brickseek has been pretty spot on for me when it comes to Target. It's only spotty at Walmart. It came through when Target had all those clearance sales on CoD 360s, PS4 Gold headsets, 3DS XL, etc.

bread's done
Back