amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh of course I miss those 4 going up, I swear they will still be making new Amiibo when I have kids in 10+ years and I'll still be buying them all (And likely need to own a second home just to store them all)
It'll be like a real life Animal Crossing game. Buying buildings and homes just to store items.

Got my order in and confirmation email -- but now getting the 'we can't authorize your CC' email that happens when they get hammered.  

Go to update/reconfirm my CC and get an error so think I'll wait a few hours, have 24hours to update.

Fingers crossed this is just the servers getting hammered and once the rush is over everyone gets a chance to order.

Got my order in and confirmation email -- but now getting the 'we can't authorize your CC' email that happens when they get hammered.

Go to update/reconfirm my CC and get an error so think I'll wait a few hours, have 24hours to update.

Fingers crossed this is just the servers getting hammered and once the rush is over everyone gets a chance to order.
Okay I thought that was just me. I put in 3 orders (Zelda, Mario, and metroid) and all payments failed to authorize. This is the BB credit card too!

Okay I thought that was just me. I put in 3 orders (Zelda, Mario, and metroid) and all payments failed to authorize. This is the BB credit card too!
Same here, BB card. Probably just getting slammed. And it won't let me update payment. Really hope this goes through.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Same here, BB card. Probably just getting slammed. And it won't let me update payment. Really hope this goes through.
BB card here as well, I thought about calling then decided against it for a few hours, going to try again after lunch.

Same issue for all of my new orders this morning so I'm guess it is something on their end.

Edit: just to CYA did an order of all 10 on a different (non-BB) CC and it seems to be fine -- def something up with their own card. Quite annoying.

gahh! no more money til friday. i really should have planned this out.. atleast ill get majoras mask link i actually preordered from bestbuy next week. 1 down, 53425293487531 to go.

Had to cancel a few and reorder using Paypal, because Best Buy is holding onto funds for authorization purposes.  Letting the Mario wedding ones sit there and hopefully they'll release the funds from the first order within 24 hours to let that one go through.  If it doesn't and those sell out, I can deal.  At least I got the Guardians, Metroid 2-pack, Goomba, and Koopa Troopa.

I kinda want the Mipha amiibo because it's the closest we'll ever get to Sidon, but $16 base for these figures hurts after all the Smash ones were $12.

Didn't grab Mario or Peach but got all the rest. Funny thing is I just got rid of all my World of Nintendo figures but keep buying Amiibo, eh why not.

FYI talked to BB, they confirmed they are getting slammed right now, which is why they're having so many issues with their card. The lady was able to rwrun the card and order is processing, so not sure if orders will automatically reprocesa, but may be worth it to reach out to CS.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just ordered Chrom and Tiki and used my BB card and order went through without the authorization email right afterwards.

Went into my account and updated each of the previous orders with authorization warnings and resubmitted on BB card, seems to have been accepted.

Looks like they solved the issue.

Going through the orders I also just realized I pre-purchased $156 worth of amiibo today so far... what have I done....

All the Amiibos are up online and in store at GameStop. My store was only allocated 1 each of Koopa and Goomba, 2 each of Tiki and Chrom, 3 each of the Zelda champions, 3 each of Mario/Peach/Bowser and the triple pack, 2 Metroid double packs... so if you want to get them in store, better hurry

All the Amiibos are up online and in store at GameStop. My store was only allocated 1 each of Koopa and Goomba, 2 each of Tiki and Chrom, 3 each of the Zelda champions, 3 each of Mario/Peach/Bowser and the triple pack, 2 Metroid double packs... so if you want to get them in store, better hurry
How is it 2017 and people STILL order from Gamestop?!? Jesus...

Better packaging of CEs and fragile items than most retailers, exclusives and the occasional good price on something. Basically the same reasons people buy from most retailers. Yes, Gamestop has some awful policies, but for the most part Gamestop.com is fine and if you have some good local stores like some of us do, there isn't a problem.

Glad that I was able to get the wedding Mario, Bowser, and Peach singles from BB and didn't have to buy the triple pack. I much prefer the singles.

GS still does a really good job on certain things. You're likely to get your items in good condition using in-store pickup. They also have excellent packaging for shipping.

No tax on trade credit purchases makes the price similar to Best Buy (high tax in my area). Plus the boxes are always in perfect shape and never have those damn shipping stickers on them. Plus a half hour of flipping got me more than enough credit to pay for them all, so

Just trying to help, no need to get snippy :)

Glad that I was able to get the wedding Mario, Bowser, and Peach singles from BB and didn't have to buy the triple pack. I much prefer the singles.

GS still does a really good job on certain things. You're likely to get your items in good condition using in-store pickup. They also have excellent packaging for shipping.
I've never had one damaged item come from Amazon or Best Buy, so that's a moot point for me.

That's great. You're either super lucky or you have very low standards. In any event, many of us have not been that lucky and have very high standards.
No kidding. I've ordered six Amiibos from Best Buy's website and all of them ranged from having slightly dented/folded boxes to boxes that looked like they just came out of a washing machine

That's great. You're either super lucky or you have very low standards. In any event, many of us have not been that lucky and have very high standards.
None of my orders from Amazon or Best Buy have ever come with dents, tears, cracks, bends, etc... So... no, my standards aren't low.

I'm all about BB in store pick up. GCU + not going through the postal system + my store has learned to only put a corner of the sticker on the plastic. I stopped caring about the sticker though because I'm OOB collector now.

bread's done
Back