amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
missed guardian and zelda again...

called a few gamestops and it looks like the restock of all 4 breath of the wild amiibo will be showing up in stores sometime this week, so keep and eye out if you want some!

My Rider and Archer Link that I ordered on Friday shipped. Now to wait on the Guardian and Zelda.

On the other hand, the Pikachu one I ordered a week and a half ago is still saying just shipped....

Does best buy typically give you an opportunity to update your card information if it gets declines? The card I used for the Majoras Mask link amiibo had some unauthorized transactions so my bank shut it down. Hopefully it doesn't just get canceled.

Does best buy typically give you an opportunity to update your card information if it gets declines? The card I used for the Majoras Mask link amiibo had some unauthorized transactions so my bank shut it down. Hopefully it doesn't just get canceled.
I believe Best Buy gives you an email notice and 24 hours to update your payment method if an authorization fails.

Toys R Us has the $10.99-$12.99 Amiibo at Buy 1 Get one 40% off. The website has Samus & Zero Suit Samus for those who don't have them and want to prepare for the upcoming games.  Other notables available online include Mega Man, Sonic, Splatoon Alt colors, Donkey Kong Mario Party, etc.  The Yarn Yoshis are $14.99 B1G1 and the Animal Crossing Amiibo are cheaper but B1g1 works also (these are plentiful and have been available cheaper , I know but may be good fillers to get free shipping). 

The Animal Crossing card packs are $5.99 and B1G1 40% off also. Happy hunting.

Paid for my pre-orders of TP Link and SS Link from AmiAmi. For those wondering how the price works out after exchange rate and international shipping, each figure was $12.04 and cheapest combined shipping (Unregistered SAL) was $5.39. In comparison, had I purchased from US stores, each figure would have been $13.90 after tax and domestic shipping for TP Link alone from GS would have been $6.

Does anyone happen to know if Bestbuy Elite status applies to older/existing preorders? I preordered MM Link when it went up but just hit Elite last week.

Nah. Mass productions. They'll be selling them for 3$ soon.
Mass production? Are you new to amiibo or haven't paid attention to Nintendo products the last couple of generations? They print like 2 of each product every six months lol.

As of 4pm Cary Crossroads, NC Gamestop has restock of BOTW amiibo.

Saw at least 4 Guardian, 4 Rider, 4 Archer, 4 Zelda.

Could be more I didn't look past the initial display or ask.

Edit: As of 7pm Garner WhiteOak, NC Gamestop has at least 2 Guardian, 3 Rider, 3 Archer, 2 Zelda.

is the 3 pack of the mario wedding amiibos on gamestop a different package (like the retro 3 pack) or just gamestop putting the 3 individual amiibo together?

That may break the marriage. Who the hell wants to be Bowser in the relationship?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
While Bowser may be cold blooded, he's not the one running around racking up body counts of thousands just because "His princess is in another castle".

I mean, he even adopts a group of war orphans and raises them as his own.

Did anyone's Zelda Gamestop amiibo orders ship yet? I placed my order 6/16 and it's still "OPEN"
GS's Status column is useless. Here's a snapshot of my order status page. Yes, all items have arrived.

3/22/2017 Closed $32.46

1/27/2016 Open $14.06
9/9/2015 Open $43.29
6/17/2015 Open $34.63
11/24/2011 Open $43.26

Does anyone have an extra twilight princess link amiibo for sale or trade?  I never could get a preorder and it makes me sad.  I only ever care about the Zelda ones.  I have an extra Cloud Player 2 preorder I would be willing to swap or something.

Does anyone have an extra twilight princess link amiibo for sale or trade? I never could get a preorder and it makes me sad. I only ever care about the Zelda ones. I have an extra Cloud Player 2 preorder I would be willing to swap or something.
I have an extra Twilight Princess on reserve, but only for Majora's Mash at the moment... or possibly Skyward Sword if I don't get that one. (Also have Guardian for either of my wants...)

My marjoras mask shipped that ordered last week. My store pick up order still shows pre ordered. One for my daughters, one for a friend as a gift who loves majora

Would have loved to get one of the BB Link amiibos but never got lucky enough to order one in time. Got all 4 guardians from Wal-Mart though. Might get canceled of course, but at least I can say I tried.

I have an extra Twilight Princess on reserve, but only for Majora's Mash at the moment... or possibly Skyward Sword if I don't get that one. (Also have Guardian for either of my wants...)
I'll have an extra Majora's Mask on Friday. If I can't get a Twilight Princess at my local GS, I'd be willing to trade.

So my GS order for Twilight Princess amiibo doesn't exist anymore. It's not on my "order history" and can't find it with the order #. Did it get canceled? paypal charge still says pending.

Emailed GS but haven't heard back from them

My GS order for Twilight Princess is still open. MM from BB shipped today.

bread's done
Back