amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Bayonetta P2 delivered from BB today. Just got a notification that my Cloud and Splatoon 2 amiibo have shipped today from BB.

I'm guessing Target's must be sitting on stock for release this Friday, because almost all the stores in my area are showing BOTW Amiibo, and like 4+ Guardians each.

I gave up on trying to catch them on the shelves and just ordered one for instore pickup that says it will be there tomorrow. Will be glad to finally have them all sans Bokoblin

Saw Cloud P2 earlier, but decided the $5 shipping isn't worth it. I'll wait till I can order it and TP link together with free shipping or even better from BB w/ GCU.

All 7(!) amiibo from BB are now preparing to ship. Hopefully they'll be on their way soon =)

Saw Cloud P2 earlier, but decided the $5 shipping isn't worth it. I'll wait till I can order it and TP link together with free shipping or even better from BB w/ GCU.

All 7(!) amiibo from BB are now preparing to ship. Hopefully they'll be on their way soon =)
Hate to break it to you but they are gamestop exclusives.

My Target had BOTW Guardian today and I picked it up. BOTW Zelda was available on their website so I picked her up there. I've been waiting for those two for awhile!

Hate to break it to you but they are gamestop exclusives.
I'm pretty sure he's referring to when the exclusivity ends and a standard shipment goes out to other retailers in the future (likely 3-6 months+). Exclusivity for Amiibo in the U.S. has been timed in the past, no reason to think that has changed now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not worth the risk to wait. Best buy still hasn't shipped by bayo p2 or cloud yet but have shipped p1 bayo. I think they are going to screw me over.

Not worth the risk to wait. Best buy still hasn't shipped by bayo p2 or cloud yet but have shipped p1 bayo. I think they are going to screw me over.
I know some folks got them early from BB, but I just received shipping email for all of them this morning, so they're still shipping, keep the faith!

wow! just think... Friday is the day the smash amiibo line will finally be finished...

UNTIL PAPER MARIO AND DIXIE KONG GETS ANNOUNCED FOR SMASH SWITCH! :)

But for now, the line will be finished:

November 21, 2014 - July 21st, 2017

Man time flies...

wow! just think... Friday is the day the smash amiibo line will finally be finished...

UNTIL PAPER MARIO AND DIXIE KONG GETS ANNOUNCED FOR SMASH SWITCH! :)

But for now, the line will be finished:

November 21, 2014 - July 21st, 2017

Man time flies...
Until Nintendo decides to start making "Player 2" versions of the other characters. It actually wouldn't be a bad way for them to put out previously released figures you cannot get anymore but have use in recent games, but would drive collectors bonkers.

Until Nintendo decides to start making "Player 2" versions of the other characters. It actually wouldn't be a bad way for them to put out previously released figures you cannot get anymore but have use in recent games, but would drive collectors bonkers.

Please no

All of my amiibo have finally shipped from BB =) Now to keep watch on amazon...

I wouldn't want them to go crazy, but the Koopaling variants for Bowser Jr. would be nice.

For who? There's P2 versions for Wario, Villager, WFT, Little Mac, Olimar, and Robin, but everyone else is just color changes.

I also highly doubt Paper Mario would be a new character. No more Marios!

I think you're not suppose to scan the locked amiibo. You should have bought another amiibo, and tossed the locked amiibo in the bag, since most are similar in weight.

I think you're not suppose to scan the locked amiibo. You should have bought another amiibo, and tossed the locked amiibo in the bag, since most are similar in weight.
And people wonder why Brickseek is inaccurate sometimes. :nottalking:

Sweet thanks for posting about that Amiibo bundle. Was getting tired of having to buy them all from random stores and out of pocket, cancelled everything and just grabbed that with GS Credit, and I'll return my P2 Cloud that I paid for off my card when it comes in tomorrow.

Now I just need to grab the 2 Inkling's, Corrin P2, and Olimar and I'll be done with this set.

So I checked the GameStop app and found locations that said they had stock of Cloud Player 2.  I talked to the manager who confirmed they have a "no hold" policy at this particular location, so the extras will be a first-come basis.  I called a store who didn't have stock listed and as expected, they were all held for pre-orders.  Good luck!

And my walmart preorder is still processing.  Even though I got emails saying the 20th for them to ship.  I guess they don't ship till tomorrow?

Got everything pre-ordered/ready to pick up/shipped aside from that god damned Corrin P2. Time to wait for Amazon to put it up while I'm either asleep, showering, or playing Splatoon 2.

I just recently got the urge to start collecting amiibo. Kicking myself hard as pretty much every figure I now want I have seen at walmart in the past year, for about half the price they now go for online. Doh!

I figure I'll slowly build up a collection over time. I just got Bowser, planning on getting all old school mascots like Mario, DK, Gannondorf and Link. 

What's your favorite amiibos? Would be nice to see which ones everyone likes and perhaps add some to my list. 

What shipping speed did you guys pick? I did Two Day and its coming today. When I ordered the 4 Pack I did One Day as well (Since I have so much damn credit), and it looks like that might be coming today also.

I really feel like Amazon is messing with people with their exclusive amiibo. There's no launch window or time. It's like the Skyward Sword one who never even became available for non prime members as far as I know

I have been out of the amiibo game for quite a while but am looking to get the smash amiibo that are out today on amazon, is there a set time to look out for it or a total crap shoot?

I think around 1:30 - 2 pm EST.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
My work crew always likes to eat in this shopping area on Fridays (variety of restaurants there) and it is THE ONE PLACE where I get no service. I swear if it goes up during my lunch I'm gonna be pissed!

bread's done
Back