amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine without issue on the app with 1 click. Easy peasy. Just swinging by Gamestop to complete today's pick ups. Didn't realize pikmin wasn't out for another week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anybody else getting an estimated date of Wednesday 7/26? I ordered it as soon as it went up. That's weird.
Yeah, I hope it's wrong. I cancelled a previous order of the Splatoon amiibos hoping that 3 amiibos in one order would warrant a box (even though I can still seem them just throwing them in one of those large envelopes) and it's future delivery date is making it more likely that it will arrive destroyed.

I ordered as well but it will not be delivered for a month so is today not the actual release date? I screwed the last 2 BOTW releases (well still a chance on the upcoming release) but was able to get all of the latest.

Is anybody else getting an estimated date of Wednesday 7/26? I ordered it as soon as it went up. That's weird.
Unless you paid extra for one or same day shipping, Wednesday seems normal. Pack and ship on Monday for delivery Wednesday is in the two day window. Saturday and Sunday probably aren't business days if you don't get one or same day shipping.

It happened with my order. If it takes extra time to put it in an actual box rather than a bubble mailer, then that's fine with me.

What did y'all used as filler so they can't stuff Corrin in an envelope? Having a hard time finding a filler
I tried a book and some workout gloves, but then they put them in a separate shipment. Thus, I just canceled them.

was able to pick up another cloud P2 from my local gamestop, guy was very nice & put it aside for me as it was the last one until i went & picked it up. 

So, I just came from Gamestop and wow...Just wow. I went in to pick up my Cloud Player 2 pre-order. So, I paid for it and then asked about the TP Link amiibo (was expecting a "no" and would be on my way). They said no (the manager verified that it wasn't on the shipment list or in the shipment) and said that it the last shipment they had (the first "restock") was their last shipment of the amiibo. So I was on my way out about to start my car to leave and the manager came out to stop me and I noticed an amiibo in his hand. He told me that he found the TP Link at the very bottom of the shipment order and sold it to me. Today started off on a swell note :D.

TL;DR: Thank you Gamestop for saving me from the vultures that are scalpers on ebay. Also,  fuck you Nintendo (can never say that enough :)). 

So, I just came from Gamestop and wow...Just wow. I went in to pick up my Cloud Player 2 pre-order. So, I paid for it and then asked about the TP Link amiibo (was expecting a "no" and would be on my way). They said no (the manager verified that it wasn't on the shipment list or in the shipment) and said that it the last shipment they had (the first "restock") was their last shipment of the amiibo. So I was on my way out about to start my car to leave and the manager came out to stop me and I noticed an amiibo in his hand. He told me that he found the TP Link at the very bottom of the shipment order and sold it to me. Today started off on a swell note :D.

TL;DR: Thank you Gamestop for saving me from the vultures that are scalpers on ebay. Also, fuck you Nintendo (can never say that enough :)).
I saw a TP link at the gamestop I picked up the Cloud P2 amiibo too. I checked the app and a few stores near me in Buffalo NY had them in stock too

I saw a TP link at the gamestop I picked up the Cloud P2 amiibo too. I checked the app and a few stores near me in Buffalo NY had them in stock too
Damn. I was in Brooklyn all last week (I know it's not Buffalo, just saying I was in NY). I didn't even cross my mind to check GameStop's there. Either way, I'm good. No need to go on ebay now. I couldn't find the damn thing anywhere lol.

Man, people were actually running to the Nintendo aisle this morning when my store opened. Been awhile since that happened. :mrgreen:

Did anyone's Corrin Player 2 ship yet? Got the free 2 day Prime shipping and it says it will arrive Sunday, but my order is still in the "Not Yet Shipped" stage, not even "Preparing." Ordered it within 30 seconds of it going live. A bit nervous considering my SS Link shipped within a couple hours of ordering

Picked up both my clouds at GameStop dude said they actually got a lot of each double digits was he exact words but they were all spoken for preorders

Asked about the metroid 2 pack they looked it up it was sold out they only got 2...that one is gonna be a problem

Mine says arriving Wednesday which means the thing I ordered with it is shipping separately.... In for disappointment once my squished amiibo shows up in the mail.

Picked up both my clouds at GameStop dude said they actually got a lot of each double digits was he exact words but they were all spoken for preorders

Asked about the metroid 2 pack they looked it up it was sold out they only got 2...that one is gonna be a problem
It's not even out for 2 months...

Mine says arriving Wednesday which means the thing I ordered with it is shipping separately.... In for disappointment once my squished amiibo shows up in the mail.

I know. Called Amazon and said I was pissed about last time. Hopefully the note the rep sent the shipping department will be read and not ignored.

Amazon just cancelled my order. I only ordered one but they claimed I exceeded limits. Damn it! Now if I order it's 1 to 2 months to get it and who knows if that will be cancelled

Does Best Buy use envelopes for single amiibo? I Paid $3.99 shipping so I hope not. Amazon somehow managed to ship me three amiibo in a large envelope and they were crushed to literal bits.

Does Best Buy use envelopes for single amiibo? I Paid $3.99 shipping so I hope not. Amazon somehow managed to ship me three amiibo in a large envelope and they were crushed to literal bits.
Yes but in my experience they usually use a box for pre-orders.

All mine came packed super nice in a box. They all arrived in great condition. Bestbuy has gotten a lot better. Amazon on the other hand has been shipping everything in envelopes so my mailman destroys it forcing it in the mail box.

Best Buy shipped my 7 new amiibo today (2 orders containing 3 amiibos and 1 order for 1 amiibo) in 5 boxes. 3 of them in normal amiibo sized boxes, Cloud in a double sized box and the last 3 in a box for 3. Crazy. Amazon will ship my Corin in a bubble mailer, most likely, yay!

I don't know what amazon's deal is. They have no problem shipping expensive electronics in a cheap ass flimsy bubble mailer. They must lose a ton on returns alone.

Corrin P2 confirmation email came at 12:31PM CDT for Sunday delivery, it's currently listed at "Shipping Today".

With SS Link, they also had it listed as Sunday but delivered on Saturday, so I'll be crossing my fingers for that.

Good ole Amazon waiting until the last minute to put these up so they don't have to guarantee release date delivery. :applause:

Got Corrin P2 ordered and my 7 amiibo from BB in the mail today. Now I'm only missing the Link & Cloud GS exclusives which I'll get who knows when, but it's nice to essentially be done with the Smash set =D

bread's done
Back