amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that it is in stock and not a pre order you would think you could stack SAVER with some filler... NOPE. I tried all kinds of variations of an amiibo and other products to get SAVER to work. Also the store pickup option doesn't seem to work either... I hate their website so much.
Not only that, but you can't even get to the final checkout screen with another item. Get a prompt saying 'Unable to find valid shipping options for the address' on the Handling screen

Corrin P2 finally shipped but now it says it's arriving by tomorrow. Shipping from Whitestown Indiana... haven't heard any bad stories from that warehouse so fingers crossed

Not only that, but you can't even get to the final checkout screen with another item. Get a prompt saying 'Unable to find valid shipping options for the address' on the Handling screen
Yeah I saw that too. I imagine that is how they are stopping the system from allowing free shipping with another item. If it can't even get to the checkout then they can't get the free shipping. You are able to get to the payment screen with two amiibo, but it will still charge shipping even though it is over the $25 limit.

The seemingly lack of outrage over this shipping stuff is honestly surprising. But what can you do against a corp like this? The only alternative is to call and go to a store, and there is a no hold policy too. (unless you know them personally) How much extra money has GS scammed out of people for this shipping garbage? I will give them credit for shipping in a properly packed box, but best buy does that too for cheaper.

Just got my Corrin Player 2 from Amazon. The packaging was loose with only two of those large air bags things so mine came in damaged. The plastic around the amiibo got damaged, there is a dent on the bottom, the top where the plastic meets has creases as well as the top. I wonder if it is packaging or I just got a bad one. Peeved since I only got one for my Fire Emblem Collection. 

Apparently it was shipped from Ruskin, FL

Sounds like you might have gotten a bad one. Mine came in a box for once and had no damage. Definitely better protected than the Link exclusive that came in a bubble mailer (although thankfully I had no damage)

Got mine today. It's Corrin P2 in decent condition (box slightly bent nothing worth crying about :p)! If you're getting it from KY, it looks like they have their shit together. 

Amazon sent me P1 Corrin for my P2 order. Just got off the phone with them. Of course they can't replace it. Offered a refund and credit. Sucks, but oh well. Guess I'll try importing it.

Shipping is down even tried in store

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Got mine today. It's Corrin P2 in decent condition (box slightly bent nothing worth crying about :p)! If you're getting it from KY, it looks like they have their shit together.
Did yours come from Hebron, KY? That's where mine seems to be coming from (that, or Wisconsin - it's strange how the Amazon tracking says something completely different than the USPS tracking).

Just got my Corrin Player 2 from Amazon. The packaging was loose with only two of those large air bags things so mine came in damaged. The plastic around the amiibo got damaged, there is a dent on the bottom, the top where the plastic meets has creases as well as the top. I wonder if it is packaging or I just got a bad one. Peeved since I only got one for my Fire Emblem Collection.

Apparently it was shipped from Ruskin, FL
I just received Waifu Corrin safely and while I don't know which warehouse it came from I do live in Florida so there's a glimmer of hope for anyone having one come from FL or live in / near FL.

P2 Corrin, shipped in a box, P2 Cloud showed up on Gamestop's website this morning. 

Guess it's time to go back through and import a few figures to plug holes in the Smash collection. 

Did yours come from Hebron, KY? That's where mine seems to be coming from (that, or Wisconsin - it's strange how the Amazon tracking says something completely different than the USPS tracking).
I know what you mean. When I checked, it appears it came from Tampa, FL. It passed through KY. It would have been nice to have the information. It updated to say it was from Tampa.

My Corrin from San Bernardino, CA came early and it was the correct P2 version. Hopefully that'll bring some relief to those in Los Angeles and surrounding areas.

I also got my Corrin P2 today; it's from the same place (Lenexa, KS) from where I got my squashed Skyward Sword Link, but the warehouse put this one in a box this time.  Thus, it's in pristine condition.

I still think it is lame that I ordered my Corrin P2 within seconds of any tweet yet it hasn't shipped yet.
I ordered mine an hour after and it shipped, should be here tomorrow. Despite it saying that it would arrive in 1-2 months.

Pays to be PRIME!!!!

I have Prime and ordered my Corrin P2 within 2 minutes of first post and it's not supposed to be here till Wednesday. Not really sure why that is the case.

I can't help but laugh that my Cloud P2 was shipped nicely in a box with proper padding. However the Amiibo clamshell plastic  was smashed from the get go. They might as well of just put it in a bubble mailer.

Doesn't really matter since I will be opening it up anyway.  

Just got home from vacation and had 7 boxes from best buy waiting. 5 were amiibo sized, one was twice as big, and the other was huge. Turns out they sent me a microwace instead of the Regular Bayonetta. Debating on leaving it alone and just buying another or see if they will send it and let me keep the microwave.

Just got home from vacation and had 7 boxes from best buy waiting. 5 were amiibo sized, one was twice as big, and the other was huge. Turns out they sent me a microwace instead of the Regular Bayonetta. Debating on leaving it alone and just buying another or see if they will send it and let me keep the microwave.
I wish I got free Microwaves.........

u sure the delivery guy accidently sent to u instead of your neighbor? u should check the shipping label. one time the delivery guy dropped off a tmobile phone and i checked the label it is actually for my next door neighbor.

Looks like Amazon isn't the only one getting confused between the different versions. I preordered a regular Bayonetta from Best Buy and ended up getting the Player 2 version instead.

Not really sure how I feel about that.

The Euless Target in Texas (DFW area) had about four of the Zelda Breath of Wild Figures on the racks.

Not sure if anyone is still looking for them.

Looks like my Corrin P2 that arrived today was actually a Corrin P2. It was even in a box with some air bubbles and was in perfect condition when it got here (shame I'm going to eventually open it). From what I can tell, it originated from Whitestown, IN.

Corrin P2 got here a day late. Some bumblefuck in Trenton, NJ wrapped it with a ton of bubble wrap and shoved it in sideways. Glad my friend is willing to trade for her pretty box.

Well they have to send you the item you purchased. They can ask that you send the microwave back but you don't have to as anything sent to you through the mail that you didn't specifically request is considered a gift. Its against the law for them to demand it back or make you pay for it.

Got my Corrin P2 from Amazon today.   They used a large shoebox sized box with a bunch of plastic thrown on top, so it just slid around across the bottom.  The card backing came bent above the plastic like they always do when they're bent.  fuck Amazon. 

u sure the delivery guy accidently sent to u instead of your neighbor? u should check the shipping label. one time the delivery guy dropped off a tmobile phone and i checked the label it is actually for my next door neighbor.
The shipping label is right and the packing slip was for the amiibo.

Got home from being gone this weekend and had these waiting for me.

20170724_173030.jpg

Thankfully, my Corrin p2 from NJ was actually female.

No dents/bends on any of the boxes from BB/GS/Amazon. I got lucky this round. 

I went to check if there was any Female Corrin on Nintendo World (NY) and they just ran out as soon as I got there. ;-; At least I was able to get Cloud (Player 2) and Bayonetta (Player 2). Still got plenty of stock on both of these. 

bread's done
Back