amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My target is selling the new amiibos already. They look good but I already had them ordered from bb with the 20 percent off. I'll post a pic later of the target ones

They've also arrived at Gamestop, if you're on good terms with a store they'll ring "an amiibo" up for you :) 

I need SMB Donkey Kong and the most recent Splatoon 3-pack. Missing a few others but they are all the really rare/expensive stuff now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I missed two of the Splatoon 3-packs myself.  I know I missed the Splatoon (1) alternate colors pack.  And then, I think I need the Splatoon 2 base figures...were those in a 3-pack or only singles?  (Splatoon 2 Inkling Boy, Girl, and Squid.)

I think I missed two of the Splatoon 3-packs myself. I know I missed the Splatoon (1) alternate colors pack. And then, I think I need the Splatoon 2 base figures...were those in a 3-pack or only singles? (Splatoon 2 Inkling Boy, Girl, and Squid.)
I missed out on the Splatoon alternate colors as well. Was under the impression they would over produce them like the earlier Splatoon figures, but was wrong.

I need 2 of the Monster Hunter ones from Japan, boxboy (hah never happening...) Silver Mario, and a few of the Mario Party line. 

I need 2 of the Monster Hunter ones from Japan, boxboy (hah never happening...) Silver Mario, and a few of the Mario Party line.
I got most of the Monster Hunter amiibo, but I couldn't justify the $40+ for Navirou. Now it's $229 new on Amazon, and I they've sold on Ebay for $119-477 (!?). I've accepted I'll never have that, Boxboy, or gold Mega Man Legacy.

I got most of the Monster Hunter amiibo, but I couldn't justify the $40+ for Navirou. Now it's $229 new on Amazon, and I they've sold on Ebay for $119-477 (!?). I've accepted I'll never have that, Boxboy, or gold Mega Man Legacy.
I considered getting those last year. Looked at the prices and instantly accepted that I will just finish the Smash Line and be happy. I have everything but Monster Hunter, most of the Splatoon Amiibos, Mega Yarn, and Gold Mega Man. I'm happy since I did not pay over MSRP for any of what I have which was tough on some of them in the early days.

Anyone looking for some amiibos? Have many of the first run.

Need a few animal crossing amiibos myself.
Which ones are you looking for?

If you can find them at Gamestop (check the website) they're $2.99 new. Mine has Resetti and Rover in stock. And also the 3 pack for $7.99.

I always regret not getting the Guardian Amiibo, hopefully they reprint those when BotW2 comes out! 

Yea, I need that and one of the riders, forgot which. I have the gold Mega Man, thankfully, and all the Smash line.

Yes, it was leaked that they will have amiibo support,but at this point we don't know what it'll be.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Thanks as I had read something to that as well awhile back but I have seen nothing since. Everyone is waiting for an Animal Crossing Direct.

Today I picked up eight of the Animal Crossing figures for my son on clearance for $2.99 each at Gamestop. Figured I would get them now because prices will soar for them if the amiibo support is any good.

Geesh. I had found a couple Monster Hunter ones at a local game exchange store right after the game released over here and then picked the rest up on Amazon around $15 a piece then. Now I’m really glad I did. I should probably get around to playing Stories though.  I never even looked into what they did I just was excited to have amiibo from a series I actually loved. 

Target Red Card is free. One card takes money directly out of your account and the other is like a traditional store credit card. Both have free shipping.

Checked out the 2.99 animal crossing amiibos. None in my area.
If you waited this long to pick up some Animal Crossing Amiibos, you probably waited TOO long. They have been getting cleared out all over the place for a long time. The hardly cost anything, some even going for $2-3 each.

With the new Animal Crossing game on the way, it is likely that a few of the Amiibos will be getting re-printed. But if that happens, they will be sold at their original price, not the sale prices they had already dipped to. You probably should have pulled the trigger when they were going for a song.

If they are still in box? Yes, that would definitely be a good deal. If they were not in box, I would say it would be a decent deal, but perhaps not the best deal. All three of those were reasonably easy to acquire in their own time. But each for around $10 is less than the original retail price, so not a bad deal, especially if you don't already have them. If they're still in box, that's a very solid deal, as mint-in-box amiibos usually go for close to MSRP or above.

Just bought 5 AC amiibo from Gamestop. They raised the price from $3 each to $5 each, Tom Nook was $8.
Glad you were able to find some and see the Gamestop website also raised the prices from $3 to $5. Odd as the $3 stickers clearly said clearance on them when I picked them up Saturday.

I wonder what they will raise the prices to when Nintendo does the Animal Crossing direct and shows the amiibo support for them. Most likely it would be like when Xbox used to announce a 360 backwards compatible title and within hours a price hike......ah Gamestop.

I'm surprised we haven't see Amiibo pop up for the DLC fighters other than Pirahna Plant. I need them to do this so I know my Amiibo journey is coming to an end.

Sense the 3 reprints have a date of april 17. I bet new figures will come out then as well. That seems to be how it's been going.

Sense the 3 reprints have a date of april 17. I bet new figures will come out then as well. That seems to be how it's been going.
Very good chance you are right. All that is left are the five fighter pass ones so the question is do they do all five in one shot or spread them out into two different release dates. Then we see about fighter pass 2.

Speaking of Animal Crossing Amiibo.  I never found summer outfit Isabel.

I still wish Nintendo would make Amiibo cards for every Amiibo.  Those knock-offs and the ones with bad artwork are starting to look good to my wallet.

Animal Crossing Nintendo Direct on Thursday morning so we should find out about amiibo support and if there are any new Animal Crossing amiibos coming out along side the new game.

Animal Crossing Nintendo Direct on Thursday morning so we should find out about amiibo support and if there are any new Animal Crossing amiibos coming out along side the new game.
Don’t you dare get my hopes up for a Tortimer or a Brewster or even a Gulliver amiibo. DON’T YOU DARE!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Five Below seems to still have an assortment of the Animal Crossing amiibo. The one by me had five or six different individual ones.
Yeah, I was just at Five Below this past Saturday and they had a bunch of different AC ones in a wheelbarrow by the entrance. $5 each.

bread's done
Back