Amnesia $10 @ Staples with BOGO (YMMV)

SaintAnger

CAGiversary!
Just picked up a copy of Amnesia for $10 at Staples. Turns out they have a small section of PC games in a cardboard display with all of them $10 and buy one get one free. I grabbed both copies of Amnesia they had so I got it for $5 a piece basically. They also had SW: Battlefront 2, Galactic Battlegrounds , and a few other decent games. Most of it was casual or shovel ware games but worth looking into if you have one in your area. Nice to have a physical copy of the game too. And those looking to resell it, some have been going on eBay for $15 -$25 for the physical copy.

[quote name='Gosha']The games 5 bucks on steam. Does it come with anything other than a Steam code in the box?[/QUOTE]

Its a disc inside. No code.

And yes, I know its on sale for $5 on Steam but I thought that there might be someone like me who still likes to have physical copy. Lol. I'm old school. I have DD games but if I can get a physical copy I will take it over downloading.

Is the disc an actually DRM free install or just an installer to install off Steam? I picked up the Meat Boy physical box, so I have nothing against owning something physical.

bread's done
Back