Amped (Xbox) Not for Resale Limited Edition?

Nick45

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I recently bought a few original Xbox games from a seller on Amazon, and one of the games I bought was Amped Freestyle Snowboarding. The copy I received is sealed with the original Xbox seal on the side intact and says "Not for Resale. Limited Edition." in a green box. I tried looking up any info on it, and the only thing I could find was one eBay listing, but it only says "Not for Resale", not "Limited Edition." Does anyone know anything about this?

Here are some pictures:
IMG_20121104_120905.jpg

IMG_20121104_121124.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's possible that it came from a bundle that was only available in Canada early on in the life of the original Xbox. It was called the "Adrenaline Pack" that had the system bundled with Halo & Amped.

[quote name='tangytangerine']It's possible that it came from a bundle that was only available in Canada early on in the life of the original Xbox. It was called the "Adrenaline Pack" that had the system bundled with Halo & Amped.[/QUOTE]

If it is from that, would it be sealed in plastic and have the sticker on the side? I got my Xbox at launch, so I don't know if the later bundled games came sealed or not.

[quote name='Nick45']If it is from that, would it be sealed in plastic and have the sticker on the side? I got my Xbox at launch, so I don't know if the later bundled games came sealed or not.[/QUOTE]

It's been so long, but I'm pretty sure they came sealed. Seems like the JSRF/Sega GT 2002 combo disc I had in mine was sealed, but kinda hard to remember since that was a decade ago.

[quote name='tangytangerine']It's been so long, but I'm pretty sure they came sealed. Seems like the JSRF/Sega GT 2002 combo disc I had in mine was sealed, but kinda hard to remember since that was a decade ago.[/QUOTE]

Then that must be what it's from. Thanks!

bread's done
Back