AMZ: Game of Thrones Seasons 1 & 2 w/ Funko Pop Vinyls 69.99

Never created a topic here before so please forgive me if this has already been posted.

Amazon Bonus Deal of the Day:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DY9GRAQ/ref=gbrc_tit_r-1_4202_3f698ab7?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=right-new-1&pf_rd_r=00EFW95B8S5CSQWYVKHT&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1671394202

Pretty sweet deal as the vinyls are selling for that price on eBay.
Nice find! I have these in the BB exclusive banner editions but haven't opened them because I can stream the show on HBO Go. I would like physical copies though to lend out to friends that haven't seen it.

Is the only way to get these Funko Pop Vinyls through this set or are they sold elsewhere?

Nice find! I have these in the BB exclusive banner editions but haven't opened them because I can stream the show on HBO Go. I would like physical copies though to lend out to friends that haven't seen it.

Is the only way to get these Funko Pop Vinyls through this set or are they sold elsewhere?
I'm not sure, I just came across this particular collection while browsing Amazon. I went ahead and ordered a set just in case they were extremely limited and because it's a great show.

You can buy them separate, but they charge $10-15 for each figure usually.

These two seasons of Game of Thrones have Blu-Ray with Special Features, DVD with just the episodes and sub's, and Digital copies you can redeem on iTunes or Amazon Instant Video (both SD and HD!). Usually, if you can nab both sets for $20-30 each, it's a deal. This and Boardwalk Empire are still highly priced when they aren't on sale. But getting both sets and these three figures for $70? That IS a deal.

bread's done
Back