AMZ: Trade $30, $30 off Dual Shock 4, Trade $20, $20 off Beyond:TS

maxiell

CAGiversary!
Trade In $30, Get $ 30 Bonus Credit Toward a Dualshock 4 Controller
For a limited time, trade in a $30 worth of qualifying video games, consoles or accessories and get $30 bonus credit toward a Dualshock 4 controller in addition to your trade-in value.

How to redeem this offer:
1. Search for your qualifying items using the search below and submit your trade in
2. Send in your item for processing following the instructions provided
3. Wait for your item to be received and graded
4. When your trade in is accepted, add a qualifying Dualshock 4 controller to your cart
5. Your bonus credit will be applied automatically to your purchase
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&docId=1001420741

The page for the Beyond: Two Souls promotion seems to be down right now, but you can see it come up when you try to trade-in. It's $20 off the game.

lock if old

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the original phat ps3's (20gb), if you still have one or can get ahold of one:

Playstation 3 (20GB)
Wow I had a pretty mint(original box, packaging, etc) that I traded into GS with the 50% trade in and got $150 for it. And I thought that was a steal. This is ridiculous. Has anyone ever traded in a console to Amazon? Wonder how the process works with shipping and their random grading of items? That is a sick TIV.

On another note i got $51 graded value for 5 PS2 games I traded in. One of them was rated at acceptable and I still got both promos. Pre-order a DS4 controller. Going to hold off on Two Souls. Not liking what I'm hearing from the reviews. So I got PS4 and two controller paid off as well as Killzone: SF.

Wow I had a pretty mint(original box, packaging, etc) that I traded into GS with the 50% trade in and got $150 for it. And I thought that was a steal. This is ridiculous. Has anyone ever traded in a console to Amazon? Wonder how the process works with shipping and their random grading of items? That is a sick TIV.

On another note i got $51 graded value for 5 PS2 games I traded in. One of them was rated at acceptable and I still got both promos. Pre-order a DS4 controller. Going to hold off on Two Souls. Not liking what I'm hearing from the reviews. So I got PS4 and two controller paid off as well as Killzone: SF.
how did you actually check you got the promo for ds4, and beyond two souls, by checking out with the items?

how did you actually check you got the promo for ds4, and beyond two souls, by checking out with the items?
Yeah, you can check by going through to the final checkout summary page (where you click "Place Order")--if the promo was applied you can see the "Promotion Applied" line on the right side with the respective deduction.

Yeah, you can check by going through to the final checkout summary page (where you click "Place Order")--if the promo was applied you can see the "Promotion Applied" line on the right side with the respective deduction.
thanks, just i asked, because i wanted to be sure. it is kinda funny, i do not even have a ps4 preordered, and i am getting a ds4 with the promo

Last edited by a moderator:
little help please, i traded in 360 hd and game, got bumpe out on game, hd was still over 20, said inelidgable for both promos, can i do another trade in to get both? are both promos still active?

bread's done
Back