An important note regarding changes in Amazon's shipping carriers...

bh7812

CAGiversary!
I want to pass along a VERY important note regarding Amazon and the big change they're starting to make regarding shipping of orders. This is not an anti-Amazon post by ANY means, I love the company..they've always given what's been promised on time, in excellent condition and as promised which is why I'm a bit upset over the change they're making regarding shipping. I lucked out totally with my experience but I want to pass this change on to others so they'll be aware of it. I do think this is thread worthy especially with Christmas coming.

Middle of last month, I ordered that new massive 15 DVD Tonight Show with Johnny Carson DVD set. They shipped it a day ahead of it's official release which I thought was cool until I saw who they were shipping it through. You see, they're starting to ship orders via Ensenda..it's like a speedy delivery type service. Many MANY people's shipments through them are going missing or not showing up at all. Now as I said, I lucked out BIG time the next day. My package did come, and in good condition. The delivery guy pulled up in a Budget rental truck though! That was so bizarre to see that! Amazon says they are gradually shifting to this company for shipping to reduce costs. So if you order some stuff through the holidays, don't be surprised if they use Ensenda for shipping. The only thing stopping me from making future orders through Amazon is who they have chosen to start shipping packages through. Many are angry at this choice and are trying to get Amazon to go back to UPS/FedEx and I surely hope they do. They will not allow you to choose who your package shops through either :( The thing is, you might luck out like me and get your packages or you might not. Here's the link to the discussion regarding this shipping company on the Official Amazon forums:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/forum/cd/di...x1WJ650CCRU5RN

As you'll see in the thread..the missing/not showing up packages are happening ALL over the country and I sincerely hope they go back on the decision to use this carrier. If they continue to use them they stand to lose a LOT of customers. I lucked out with my order but would advise others to be extra cautious if their orders ship via Ensenda. I wanted to pass this along since I'd hate for people here to find this out AFTER their orders have shipped. I love Amazon but wish they'd waited till after Christmas to start making this change.

bread's done
Back