An Odd Request, maybe some of you could help

WTPolaris

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I know this is a very odd request, but I thought maybe some of you might know what I might be able to do or steer me in the right direction.

I recently had taken my gamecube and controllers over to a friend's house and spent the night there. During the night, I had left my cube in the car and my car was broken into. Now, I've pretty much given up on being able to track down who stole said cube and games but the thief, in his haste, managed to snatch my wavebird rf receiver that plugs into the console(as it was attached to the console still) but NOT the wavebird controller itself which was left sitting on the seat for some reason.

I was just wondering if there might be any way that I could purchase just the receiver for my wavebird in order to make use of this controller or if someone might, in some strange odd case have an extra RF adapter lying around they might be willing to trade/sell me?

Thanks for the help.

I might have an extra you can have, after a rage-inducing Smash Bros match caused me to hurl the mighty apparatus in fury, leaving me with a newly liberated receiver, forever split from it's joystick'd overlord.

I should be able to check today or tomorrow.

Let me know if that'd work out.

Thieves are stupid. Some broke into my dad's car, which was a piece of shit, didn't take the $25+ dollars of coins or the $50 leather gloves, they took the cooler in the back that my dad used for paperwork. All we could think of was that they were teens looking for booze and all they got was the car registers papers. Pain in the ass to get the new paperwork through. The papers were not in the glove compartment because that was broken.

Strell, that would work out, if you'd be willing to trade or sell it if you find it, I would be very much obliged.

Otherwise, thanks, I didn't know Nintendo sold just the receiver, I'll keep that in mind in case you can't find it.

bread's done
Back