An OTT and very adult topic. Can excessive masterubation have side effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Joe's brother almost killed their aunt through negligence, because he's a fucking dumbass.

You've convinced me, Moxio. Give me your info, and I square I won't send you a black double dildo. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Hook me up wit the story, boy.

Dang, a little less than an hour and 53 codes. Gonna wake up early tomorrow to cheese it some more.

Can I join you guys in Duty? :cool:

Joe's aunt is diabetic, and she may or may not have some other conditions. Regardless, she needs people to take care of her, and Joe's brother and someone else (father?) were responsible for her. The thing is, they're idiots, and they might be druggies, I think.
A few days ago, Joe got a call in the middle of the night about how his aunt had been admitted to the hospital in critical condition because she hadn't had her insulin shots for 6 days because Joe's brother fucked up.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Joe's aunt is diabetic, and she may or may not have some other conditions. Regardless, she needs people to take care of her, and Joe's brother and someone else (father?) were responsible for her. The thing is, they're idiots, and they might be druggies, I think.
A few days ago, Joe got a call in the middle of the night about how his aunt had been admitted to the hospital in critical condition because she hadn't had her insulin shots for 6 days because Joe's brother fucked up.[/QUOTE]

Six days?

That fucker deserved a lot more than a broken nose. More power to you, Joe.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']dude, you're playing a fucking wii port of the game. you fail right there... that'd be like judging okami on the wii when you haven't played the ps2 version.

free points, via dodge/msn glitch -- http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4573155&postcount=356

use gibberish and gmail to collect your points. I have 1100 so far, I think.[/quote]

I will agree with you on the Wii part. However, it's not like there's much else to play on the Wii...I can't think of too many games I would want to play to justify owning it.

Thanks for the heads-up on the points. I'm always up for abusing a system!

[quote name='Liquid 2']Joe's aunt is diabetic, and she may or may not have some other conditions. Regardless, she needs people to take care of her, and Joe's brother and someone else (father?) were responsible for her. The thing is, they're idiots, and they might be druggies, I think.
A few days ago, Joe got a call in the middle of the night about how his aunt had been admitted to the hospital in critical condition because she hadn't had her insulin shots for 6 days because Joe's brother fucked up.[/QUOTE]

That's heartbreaking.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Got 1600 points.[/QUOTE]

I'm at a modest 1,000 right now.

Whatchu guys gonna get?

I'm thinking about Ikaruga and that new Pacman for now.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, a little less than an hour and 53 codes. Gonna wake up early tomorrow to cheese it some more.

Can I join you guys in Duty? :cool:[/quote]

Mojo is always welcome.

I'm at 75%!

Ikaruga is quality, rabbitt, but it's damn hard. Watching the replay of the number one guy in the world's run through is astounding.

The other night, a friend of mine recommended me Last Life in the Universe as well, by the way, so between you two, I'll be checking it out in full for sure.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Mox, let's play a game of your choice.

Wow, Joe, I would've punched him in the nose and then follow it with a massive kick to the groin.[/quote]

Noooooooo! I'm almost done!

My aunt was released from the hospital a day ago, looking better but having a wound on the bottom of her left foot that needed a bandage to be constantly changed and cleaned (as a diabetic any bleeding can be fatal to her and infection is easily developed), after nearly breaking his neck and him promising me she would be taken care of while I'm at work I once again left him to take care of her.

Dumb idea, little did I know how fucked up one day can be.

Come home from work and she looks good enough, she's been eating and being taken care of. However the most important thing that NEEDED to be done...wasn't. I check my aunts foot for the bandage and nearly scream fucken bloody murder. her whole foot was crawling with ANTS, and the bandage hadnt been changed since this morning with a horrible smell that's what I believe attracted the ants. I called an ambulance and she's going to be taken care of under doctors orders for the next month or two and staying at a facility that will take care of her every need, EXPENSIVE as fuck. But I see no other alternative into leave her in the care of people who need help trying not fucken piss there ownselves than taking care of a sick family member.

Thus...I broke my brothers nose by throwing his head against her bed post.

[quote name='joe2187']My aunt was released from the hospital a day ago, looking better but having a wound on the bottom of her left foot that needed a bandage to be constantly changed and cleaned (as a diabetic any bleeding can be fatal to her and infection is easily developed), after nearly breaking his neck and him promising me she would be taken care of while I'm at work I once again left him to take care of her.

Come home from work and she looks good enough, she's been eating and being taken care of. However the most important thing that NEEDED to be done...wasn't. I check my aunts foot for the bandage and nearly scream fucken bloody murder. her whole foot was crawling with ANTS, and the bandage hadnt been changed since this morning with a horrible smell that's what I believe attracted the ants. I called an ambulance and she's going to be taken care of under doctors orders for the next month or two and staying at a facility that will take care of her every need, EXPENSIVE as fuck. But I see no other alternative into leave her in the care of people who need help trying not fucken piss there ownselves than taking care of a sick family member.

Thus...I broke my brothers nose by throwing his head against her bed post.[/QUOTE]

KICK. HIS. ASS.

[quote name='joe2187']My aunt was released from the hospital a day ago, looking better but having a wound on the bottom of her left foot that needed a bandage to be constantly changed and cleaned (as a diabetic any bleeding can be fatal to her and infection is easily developed), after nearly breaking his neck and him promising me she would be taken care of while I'm at work I once again left him to take care of her.

Thus...I broke my brothers nose by throwing his head against her bed post.[/QUOTE]

Wow. You think the ants would've been a clue to them...

Here's hoping your aunt recovers, and that your fucktard of a brother had some sense knocked into him.

This is bullshit. With just the final round left of the current fight and with the main event coming up the fucking feed gets lost.

Thus...I broke my brothers nose by throwing his head against her bed post.[/quote]
What Moxio said. Good luck to your aunt, Joe.

Thus...I broke my brothers nose by throwing his head against her bed post.[/quote]

You're a good guy, Joe. Your aunt is lucky to have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back