An OTT to end all OTTs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']This is what holds up my pants:

[/quote]

here is mine

gutter.jpg

[quote name='fart_bubble']here is mine[/QUOTE]

Nice. I'm rockin' the mario death mushroom buckle when I'm not at work. I'm a sad, sad video gaming creature. :)

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Shirt I got.[/QUOTE]
Not too bad, but I still would've gone with Zombie. I'm not much of a fan of Manson's music as I am him as a person. He is actually an educated person just doing his own thing, so go for it.

[quote name='Scobie']Nice. I'm rockin' the mario death mushroom buckle when I'm not at work. I'm a sad, sad video gaming creature. :)[/quote]

I use to have the NES controller which rocked....still pissed that I lost it at a party :bomb:

I've no idea what I'm looking for in a belt buckle. But I do want one... since I need a belt. and have one. But no buckle.

[quote name='Eviltude']And I approve of the avatar, Scobie. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks! For as much as I like Ron Paul, I realized in a flash that I ultimately have more respect for Joe Strummer.

Of all the rockers who died in the past decade, I think I miss him the most. His stuff with the Mescaleros was building brilliantly.

Oh, before I go to bed, have you seen the new SPIN sixers? It has Manson on the cover.

I have a free subscription (I really don't like it one bit), and I accidentally left the new issue on the kitchen table, which meant that my parents would get home and see it (which isn't a big deal). I just wonder what my dad's reaction was when he saw the picture.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I've no idea what I'm looking for in a belt buckle. But I do want one... since I need a belt. and have one. But no buckle.[/quote]

Get a pin-up one, they usually look great and they will never go out of style

[quote name='Eviltude']Not too bad, but I still would've gone with Zombie. I'm not much of a fan of Manson's music as I am him as a person. He is actually an educated person just doing his own thing, so go for it.[/quote]

Yeah. I don't know. I've just been listening to Manson longer, I suppose. :lol:

GWAR is done. Which album to start with...

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']So... after all these years, all the OTTs, this is it? The final OTT? So, what is next?[/QUOTE]

Super OTT?
Civil War OTT?
nuclear holocaust OTT?

I'm for the Civil War OTT

[quote name='fart_bubble']Get a pin-up one, they usually look great and they will never go out of style[/quote]

:whistle2:s

I'm afraid I don't follow.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']So... after all these years, all the OTTs, this is it? The final OTT? So, what is next?[/QUOTE]
Nirvana.

Fart-Bubble - I knew a guy who had an actual NES controller as a belt for about 6 months. It broke one day when he fell, :cry: :lol:.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Yeah. I don't know. I've just been listening to Manson longer, I suppose. :lol:

GWAR is done. Which album to start with...[/quote]

Preshool Prostitute

[quote name='Graystone']Super OTT?
Civil War OTT?
nuclear holocaust OTT?

I'm for the Civil War OTT[/quote]

I like the ideas... the post nuclear holocaust OTT, make it!

[quote name='sixersballernum3']...

:whistle2:s

I'm afraid I don't follow.[/quote]

Traditional female pin-up art on a buckle. They look great, they never go out of style and girls love em

World OTT II, I would imagine.

It would appear that OTTing is as much a part of human nature as needing a hot gaming rig, getting in on a blazing new FPS in the first week, and listening to underground hip hop.

Such is the human condition.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I've no idea what I'm looking for in a belt buckle. But I do want one... since I need a belt. and have one. But no buckle.[/QUOTE]

First thing you need to ask yourself is if that you want something stabbing you in the stomach when you bend to sit down.

[quote name='Eviltude']
Fart-Bubble - I knew a guy who had an actual NES controller as a belt for about 6 months. It broke one day when he fell, :cry: :lol:.[/quote]

I can't see that being comfortable, that shit is too weildy to be used as a buckle

[quote name='LiquidNight']Hm...so a lady friend of mine might have rabies/tetanus.[/QUOTE]
One, the other, or both? Either way, thats nuts.

[quote name='Graystone']First thing you need to ask yourself is if that you want something stabbing you in the stomach when you bend to sit down.[/quote]

Well, if your not a tub o lard, you don't feel it

[quote name='LiquidNight']Hm...so a lady friend of mine might have rabies/tetanus.[/QUOTE]

Yeeps. Is she awaiting test results or has she just been bitten by an animal that may have it?

[quote name='Eviltude']One, the other, or both? Either way, thats nuts.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Scobie']Yeeps. Is she awaiting test results or has she just been bitten by an animal that may have it?[/QUOTE]
The latter.

She got bit by a dog that's shots are LONG overdue, so she's gonna wait and see what happens. She says that she's not going to the doctor unless she starts feeling sick.
I'm gonna have to beat some sense into her soon.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Well, she got bit by a dog that's shots are LONG overdue, so she's gonna wait and see what happens. She says that she's not going to the doctor unless she starts feeling sick.
I'm gonna have to beat some sense into her soon.[/QUOTE]

That would be a good idea. Rabies is not the kind of thing you where you want to wait to see what happens.

[quote name='LiquidNight']The world ends in 2012.[/QUOTE]
Crazy indians.

And about the girl: There was someone around here who got bit by a rabbid fox. Completely unrelated, I know, but equally as strange. For one, how often do you see a fox?

[quote name='LiquidNight']The latter.

She got bit by a dog that's shots are LONG overdue, so she's gonna wait and see what happens. She says that she's not going to the doctor unless she starts feeling sick.
I'm gonna have to beat some sense into her soon.[/quote]
What a retard. She should've gotten them ASAP.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Well, if your not a tub o lard, you don't feel it[/QUOTE]

nice dick move

Skinny or big when you bend down to sit your stomach goes forward into your belt buckle if its big enough.

From your own mouth about a belt buckle

[quote name='fart_bubble']I can't see that being comfortable, that shit is too weildy to be used as a buckle[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't be uncomfortable unless your a tub o lard.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Would you settle for a snuke?[/QUOTE]

no dice

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Would you settle for a snuke?[/QUOTE]
As long as it's in a human, not a horse or any other animal.

Strell - Did you miss this...[quote name='zewone']
67089136vv4.th.jpg
[/quote]?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back