Analog Channels?

Bmac1775

CAGiversary!
I am confused. When the big switch happen I was under the impression that ALL analog channels were gone. However, I must have been wrong because it is still on cable(Time Warner) and still looks like poo on HDTV. The channels look decent in Digital though(usually channel following is the Digital one on my TV…like 2 analog and 2.8 is digital). So…Im guessing that it just meant over the air broadcast and not those through cable?

[quote name='musha666']2012 they will get rid of all analog, cable included.[/QUOTE]

sweet..the same time the world ends...just my luck

[quote name='Bmac1775']sweet..the same time the world ends...just my luck[/QUOTE]

I think thats the plan. Because someone realized how useless most cable companies are so they picked the end of times to do it:)

[quote name='Bmac1775']I am confused. When the big switch happen I was under the impression that ALL analog channels were gone. However, I must have been wrong because it is still on cable(Time Warner) and still looks like poo on HDTV. The channels look decent in Digital though(usually channel following is the Digital one on my TV…like 2 analog and 2.8 is digital). So…Im guessing that it just meant over the air broadcast and not those through cable?[/QUOTE]

The recent changeover applied to over the air broadcasts only at this time.

bread's done
Back