Anarchy Online:Shadowlands at EB - 1 penny!

azel

CAGiversary!
It was actually free, because the guy at the register grabbed a penny off the counter to pay for it. I know the base game for AO is totally free anyways, but this was the retail copy with the expansions.

This is probably extreme YMMV. It was the EB at Forest Hill in Richmond, VA if anyone cares.

eh not much of a deal, I signed up and played the base game for awhile for free and periodically I get emails to upgrade to shadowlands for free.

[quote name='guardian_owl']eh not much of a deal, I signed up and played the base game for awhile for free and periodically I get emails to upgrade to shadowlands for free.[/QUOTE]
Same here, after upgrading then you're have to pay the monthly fee, which is all I need to know to not consider it anymore.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Same here, after upgrading then you're have to pay the monthly fee, which is all I need to know to not consider it anymore.[/QUOTE]
Ya, I was hooked on it awhile, then my laptop cooling system blew out and it had to be sent off for 3 weeks for repair, haven't touched it since. Especially since my guild apparently dissolved during that 3 week period.

bread's done
Back