And now, an OTT not made by an ignorant man-child

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I think I can get a copy of Halo 3 for $20 bucks. Would that be worth it, even to me?[/QUOTE]

Hell no.

It's gonna end up costing another $20 or $30 to get all of the H3 MP maps anyway, so get ODST.

Plus the H3 campaign is shitty compared to every other Halo.

I thought the campaign in 3 was quite a bit better than 2's. ODST really is the way to go if you care about multiplayer. The firefight mode is sick, and the campaign seems really good from the little bit I've played.

Meh, no matter to me really. Figured I'd get these answers but wanted to at least make an attempt to give it a shot. As for ODST, I'll probably just rent it after I beat The Witcher/Killzone.

I secretly liked most of the Halo 3 campaign, especially on Legendary in coop. The problem is that the game is two years old, the campaign isn't that long and the multiplayer on the disc is useless because Bungie requires you to have all the maps to play any of the real multiplayer playlists. ODST was dirt cheap and had a brand new campaign, Firefight mode, which looks to be fun with friends even if you're one of those bold people who hate Halo, and the second disc with Halo 3 multiplayer and all the $40 worth of DLC for it.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Nah, Halo 3's campaign is a good time if you're into shooters. Halo 2 had a beyond mediocre campaign.[/QUOTE]Yep. I really didn't give a shit about the story either so just shooting shit in different environments was good enough for me.

hamburglar.jpg

Did someone on CAG take it?

If so, you know how Banky felt when that one CAG took his Rocko avatar on some other site and claimed it as his own.

off to work. gotta stop and get breakfast somewhere. maybe i'll get Sonic :whistle2:k Or, maybe Panera. OOOh, that sounds like a good idea. Are they open this early?

Speaking of breakfast .. does Burger King still have those little hash round things? They were so damn good. I could go for some of those.

Morning OTT. Dumbass roomates woke me up with ridiculously loud music at like 1AM. There went my hope of getting one good uninterrupted night of sleep. Fortunately I have two hours of class today and I am done until Monday!

Do you have big plans this weekend, bulge? Are you going to attempt to wash your clothes, only to realize you have $0.58 to your name?

Of course I'd buy two, sell one for hopefully $170, that would drive down my costs. :cool: I should have also but 'probably' somewhere in there.

I'll be over with some chicken noodle soup in an hour or two, woohoo. In the meantime stay in bed and get some rest. I don't want you to over exert yourself!

woohoo - I put Us in my cart to purchase on Monday (still not sure why I decided I'd wait until Monday :oops:) and the price went up from $7.99 to $10.99 :(

EDIT: I'm not trying to be corny joke guy here but I swear the banner ad said "Get Raped in 4 Weeks"

[quote name='munch']Do you have big plans this weekend, bulge? Are you going to attempt to wash your clothes, only to realize you have $0.58 to your name?[/QUOTE]

Not really, I was thinking about going and watching the Baylor vs. Kent State game this weekend, but...

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Holy shit, I'm sick.[/QUOTE]

I think I might be getting sick also. I was in class this morning and my nose just started running like crazy and I kind of have a headache. I am hoping it is just allergies though...

Well my morning consisted of one of my professors detailing the steps he's taken to get a restraining order against a stalker, immediately followed by the school being locked down.

Good times.

[quote name='Maklershed']woohoo - I put Us in my cart to purchase on Monday (still not sure why I decided I'd wait until Monday :oops:) and the price went up from $7.99 to $10.99 :([/QUOTE]

Still worth it. Album of the year, for me, so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back