And now, for my 3000th post...

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CheapyD']WSB, for your 5,000th post, you have to make a CheapyD/Robocop Avatar.[/quote]

Why wait for 5000?

robocheapyavatar.gif
[/quote]

That is one of the best avatars I have ever seen, good job WSB and congrats on the 3000 posts. Here's to another 3000. *Toasts with a cup*

*Takes hat off*[/quote]

I have to say, I spend an obsessive amount of time here, so I know for a fact, that that is hands down, the best avatar that has ever been or ever will be on CAG. WSB, you are a god among ants.[/quote]

Sure it's great, but... :lol: what's that penguin doing riding a camel?

I'm waiting for some n00b to post in the tune of "hey banky you don't got teh 3000!!!!!111!!!1 WTF?" :lol:

RoboCheapy rocketh the house. Nice job!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Sheeeeeit. You should do something for your 2000th, daphatty. That DLF Monkey was outstanding![/quote]

Praise indeed! Glad you liked it. I hadn't thought about a special 2000th post but since I have a little ways to go, maybe I'll come up with something...

What would we do without Daphatty? I remember someone else commented on the CheapyD quote also. What ever happened to that guy that was banned?

[quote name='skittlez jr.']What would we do without Daphatty? I remember someone else commented on the CheapyD quote also. What ever happened to that guy that was banned?[/quote]

Probably won't see much of eros ever again.

Word to the wise, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

wow, I came in here to see what the fuss was about some posting milestone, (I hate those by the way). But sure enough I think this one is worth it., great pic, great icon great post.

[quote name='Moxio']It looks like you lost posts- you're back in the 2700's...?[/quote]

Yeah, it's no big. Several of the Off-Topic topics were BALEETED!

yes, very unjust, i really liked having 1200, well at least i keep my custom rank, which owns, and I got a cool new avatar

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio']It looks like you lost posts- you're back in the 2700's...?[/quote]

Yeah, it's no big. Several of the Off-Topic topics were BALEETED![/quote]

i love the H*R sound theme pack.

ITS ABOUT TIME. WHY DONT YOU GO OUTSIDE OR SOMETHING......NERD!!

bread's done
Back