And people were saying there's no point in going back to TRU...

magilacudy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Damn, is all I have to say. I decided to take the long way home after going to Best Buy, which is conveniently next to the local TRU.

I tell myself that I'll be quick, so I grab a copy of Perfect Dark, Unreal 2 and another SC2 guide. As I'm checking out, I halfheartedly ask the if they have any NES SPs left. The guy says nope, we sold out of them a long time ago. As he's putting the games in my bag, he then looks like he was hit by inspiration.

He opens up a drawer and pulls out an NES SP! I thought it was his at first, but it wasn't apparently. He must not be a gamer because he nonchalantly acted like it was nothing and doesn't see me drooling in anticipation.

So he calls the manager over, and through some haggling I got my very own NES SP for $40.

EDIT: Damn image tags...

Photo2.jpg

Photo.jpg

The cashier was trying to help me get a cheaper price on top of that by putting in coupons but no dice. The SP didn't come with a box or a manual, but did have some light scratches on the front and back. They were able to find the charger though. Overall a nice find, and decent price.

[quote name='slidecage']might been the floor model,. hopefully its not broke (stops working after a few hours of play)[/quote]

I still got the receipt, so if it does break I'll return it. I have another SP anyways, I bought this just to have it. :?

[quote name='MrFriday18']what toysrus is it ?the one in Paramus, NJ because I was just there. [/quote]

Route 1 TRU in Princeton.

cool thought it was the one in paramus sinse there is also a BB right near the TRU, by the way great find OP.

bread's done
Back