Andre The Giant ... You *ARE* The Father!

Scobie

CAGiversary!
Well, damn. I used to be big time into wrestling and, like so many others, really admired Andre The Giant. I knew he liked to drink, and I knew he one time flipped over a car with three dudes in it...

...But I had no flippin' idea he was a baby daddy! They even did a paternity test. If only Maury had been on the air way back then.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrsns3yfoRM[/MEDIA]

Discuss with mighty keystrokes!

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Yeah, Andre's definitely the father. She looks exactly like him, for better or for worse...[/QUOTE]

LOL.

At the beginning, it shows their two pictures side-by-side and they look identical (even the hair!).

Wow... I feel bad for the daughter. She never got to know her dad unless things suddenly changed between the time that segment was recorded and when Andre pass away.

Makes me kinda wonder... Andre's daughter has to be around 30 by now. How cool would it be to date Andre The Giant's daughter? In my book, equally impressive as dating Baby Jessica (the girl who fell down the well and captured the nation's attention back in '87).

I always rooted for Andre against Hulk Hogan. I still remember the joyous day Andre won the championship. Of course, he promptly turned around and sold it to Ted Debiase, but still.

Damn, that girl is cursed for life. Ugly mug and hair, and will probably end up 6'5".

After he died E did a documentary about him and briefly touched upon this, I swear she got about 20 seconds of mention in the entire hour.

[quote name='coolsteel']After he died E did a documentary about him and briefly touched upon this, I swear she got about 20 seconds of mention in the entire hour.[/QUOTE]

Maybe if she had body slammed Big John Studd she would've gotten a full minute.

bread's done
Back