Android Deals Thread V2

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
The old thread hadn't been updated in quite some time, so I decided to make a new one. If you happen to see a sale not listed in the OP, go ahead and post it and I will be sure it's added. The same goes for anything listed that has expired as most sales have no set time frame, let me know and I will remove expired sales. Thanks!

Google Play
Ongoing Android Game Sales & Specials
King's League: Odyssey - $2.99 $0.99
Waking Mars - $2.99 $1.99
Worms 3 - $4.99 $0.99
Worms 2: Armageddon - $4.99 $0.99 
Infinite Universe - $5.99 $0.99
Alien Breed - $4.99 $0.99

Miscellaneous Android App Sales & Specials
Nothing of note right now...

Amazon Android Appstore
Free-App-Of-The-Day: 10/9
Alphabet Aquarium Vol 1 - Normal price: $1.99

Sales and Specials
Nothing right now...

Other Sales and Promotions
Nothing right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm tempted by HOTD: Overkill - TLR but from the reviews I've seen it's really short with not much to do but upgrade the few weapons, and there's DLC on top of that to get everything out of the game.
I bought it. It has 4-5 levels in story mode. The first one seem long enough for a level, maybe 5-10 minutes, I didn't sit down and time it. Definitely short considering there are few levels, but it plays very will with the on screen thumbstick. There is also a survival mode.

Supposedly the kids app Eggy Alphabet will be free until November 4th.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.blake.eggyalphabet&hl=en

I saw that mentioned on SD.

There are a few free apps mentioned by this user on SD. I think a few of them are from AppGratis and App of the Day. Supposedly they get it from gizmodo. I cant find the link to that.

http://slickdeals.net/f/6324546-three-free-android-apps

If you want to be able to see what the next free app of the day will be tomorrow I found that if you look at the foreign versions of Amazon you can see the next one. Just wait until it is the next day for that country.

Then again, the app might be different for those countries. Looks like in China's the free app is Advanced Task Manager Pro.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=487250

Thanks man, Rayman Jungle Run is a no doubter, especially with my Kit Kat funds!

EDIT: Your Rayman Jungle Run link doesn't work Ninja

Thanks for the free halloween game links.

Anyone play Simpsons Tapped Out on here?  If so, let me know so I can add you and we can get more goo ;)

If any1 is trying to get the kitkat $5 credit to work,found this on slickdeals

"The back trick is dead and the website parses the email address to block/error out any submissions with email+#@gmail.com. there is still another trick to redirect multiple email addresses to one gmail address. while most email servers treat a period (".") as a unique character, for instance [email protected], Gmail does not. For example:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

all redirect to same email account

[email protected]

If they did attempt to parse and weed out anyone using a "." in their email address, they would block many legitimate unique email addresses as well as duplicative gmail ones. Of course, they could block emails of "*.*@gmail.com" if they are monitoring this discussion board, which they probably are. So good luck before they block this trick too!"

Anyone play Simpsons Tapped Out on here? If so, let me know so I can add you and we can get more goo ;)
My Simpsons name is the same as my Playstation ID seen below. However, you've only got 6 days left to play, I think.

Any strategy game recommendations? (Like Dragons of Atlantis?)

Card-battling games? (Like Order & Chaos?. ) - I'm stuck in Order & Chaos, I think and don't want to spend real money for better cards.

My Simpsons name is the same as my Playstation ID seen below. However, you've only got 6 days left to play, I think.

Card-battling games? (Like Order & Chaos?. ) - I'm stuck in Order & Chaos, I think and don't want to spend real money for better cards.

Thanks. Added you. I have 7 out of the 10 so far so trying to make a final push for it. My ID is complejo in case anyone else wants to add me.

Anyone play Simpsons Tapped Out on here? If so, let me know so I can add you and we can get more goo ;)

Thanks. Added you. I have 7 out of the 10 so far so trying to make a final push for it. My ID is complejo in case anyone else wants to add me.

My wife (fuzieshroo210) added both of you because she wants your goo.

If you have an Android device in the Xperia Z phone/tablet line (possibly just the newer ones) and live in the US/UK you can get 10 free PlayStation Mobile games with the Xperia Privilege app (available in the play store). They are Hungry Giraffe, Surge, Forevolution, Switch Galaxy, YU-NAMA : THE PUZZLE, TOKYO JUNGLE Mobile, Rebel, Haunt the House: Terrortown, Aqua Kitty – Milk Mine Defender and Ten By Eight.

New sales added to OP...

Google Play

Games

Everland: unleash the magic - $3.99 $0.99
Broken Sword : Director's Cut - $3.99 $1.00
Mind Games Pro - $4.99 $0.99
Miscellaneous

Beautiful Widgets Pro - $2.59 $1.39

Fast Burst Camera - $3.99 $1.99
NodeBeat - $1.98 $0.99
Pocket Informant 3 - $9.99 $6.99
PicShop - Photo Editor - $4.98 $2.87

Amazon
Free-App-of-the-Day
BeeCells - Normal Price: $0.99

Miscellaneous Sales
Million Dollar Adventure - $2.99 $0.99
HEIST: the Score - $1.99 $0.99

Magic Academy: Hidden Castle - $2.99 $0.99

My Kingdom for the Princess - $3.99 $0.99 

NAVIGON USA&CAN - $49.95 $24.98

Wonderlines: Match-3 Puzzle Game - $1.99 $0.99

Pirate Adventures 2: Ghost Island - $2.99 $0.99

Mysteryville: Hidden Object Detective Story - $2.99 $0.99

POLARIS Office - $12.99 $3.99

Pirate Adventures: hidden object game - $2.99 $0.99

Trainz Driver - $2.99 $1.99

Mysteryville 2: Hidden Object Crime Adventure - $2.99 $0.99

Mushroom Age: time adventure - $3.99 $0.99

Trainz Simulator HD - $4.99 $2.99

My First Trainz Set - $1.99 $0.99

Magic Academy 2: mystery tower - $2.99 $0.99

woo got an  8 GB  kindle for 118 on sale today from amazon shipping.

i know  8 gb is going to suck but if i keep it  just to games i would play instead of just grabbing everything  it should work for them

woo got an 8 GB kindle for 118 on sale today from amazon shipping.

i know 8 gb is going to suck but if i keep it just to games i would play instead of just grabbing everything it should work for them
You can still grab everything. You have unlimited storage on the cloud for apps you buy. Just install what you want at the time. I just get all the free apps of the day.

I can't say this enough: kingdom rush is the greatest mobile game ever. Bought for android even though I have it on ios just to support the company.

Wow, freaked out when I recognized some of the old Fighting Fantasy gamebooks I still own. Bought them, and others!

I can't say this enough: kingdom rush is the greatest mobile game ever. Bought for android even though I have it on ios just to support the company.
am i missing something or is the game very hard. I got this when i got my kindle back in aug and could not make it past the 4th stage without major grinding

It seems to be nearly impossible to progress in Westbound without either purchasing pickaxes for real $ or downloading the company's other apps.

Will check out that Google Play survey thing.

Marvel Heroes Puzzle Quest is alot of fun, even if  it was a little confusing figuring out the comic cover/train heroes mechanic.

Ive used this a couple times now, and have $2 credit for literally 1min of my time. Amazing!!
Still waiting on approval here and so is my girlfriend. We're in a densely populated area so maybe they've got a ton of people around here or maybe the custom ROMs on our phones makes Google check we're not setting some kind of play credit farm or something.

Still waiting on approval here and so is my girlfriend. We're in a densely populated area so maybe they've got a ton of people around here or maybe the custom ROMs on our phones makes Google check we're not setting some kind of play credit farm or something.
Hopefully you get in! Its pretty amazing, questions are way random too.

"Have you been in a car accident?"

"Do you have a DVR?"

I just installed the app and after finishing the tutorial questionnaire I received a notification that I was ready for the survey within minutes and got $1 for answering a water bottle question

Hopefully you get in! Its pretty amazing, questions are way random too.

"Have you been in a car accident?"

"Do you have a DVR?"
I checked a couple of hours ago and both my girlfriend and I got in at the same time. She's gotten a survey already but I have not. Glad to be in.

bread's done
Back