Android Deals Thread V2

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
The old thread hadn't been updated in quite some time, so I decided to make a new one. If you happen to see a sale not listed in the OP, go ahead and post it and I will be sure it's added. The same goes for anything listed that has expired as most sales have no set time frame, let me know and I will remove expired sales. Thanks!

Google Play
Ongoing Android Game Sales & Specials
King's League: Odyssey - $2.99 $0.99
Waking Mars - $2.99 $1.99
Worms 3 - $4.99 $0.99
Worms 2: Armageddon - $4.99 $0.99 
Infinite Universe - $5.99 $0.99
Alien Breed - $4.99 $0.99

Miscellaneous Android App Sales & Specials
Nothing of note right now...

Amazon Android Appstore
Free-App-Of-The-Day: 10/9
Alphabet Aquarium Vol 1 - Normal price: $1.99

Sales and Specials
Nothing right now...

Other Sales and Promotions
Nothing right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Another +1 to liking them posted here, prevents me from having to go to another site when I can just check my watched threads here and be done with it and skip the AOD if it sounds like it sucks

Link doesn't work, but based on what I found the free version is more of a demo. Only has limited content over the $1 version.
That link goes to the promo version and still works for me, possibly because I already own it. Because you can't mark an app to free and then later make it paid, the Carmageddon devs have a promo version that they occasionally post and then remove. I believe it's identical to the paid one.

That link goes to the promo version and still works for me, possibly because I already own it. Because you can't mark an app to free and then later make it paid, the Carmageddon devs have a promo version that they occasionally post and then remove. I believe it's identical to the paid one.
Every time I click the link it brings me to an error page stating "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server."

Every time I click the link it brings me to an error page stating "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server."
It's probably because they pulled the promo again. I get the same thing if I try in an incognito windows where I'm not signed in. I can view it with my account though because I own it.

The Cave is on sale for $1.99 (normally $4.99) on Amazon. It was giving away for free for a day back in December when there was a price mistake. Amazon doesn't seem to have the updated version that Google Play has. I assume they'll eventually update it. Amazon's version is 1.1.1 and Google Play's is 1.1.3. According to reviews there appears to be problems installing it for some users.

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Fine-Productions-The-Cave/dp/B00H8WCPE2/

Link doesn't work, but based on what I found the free version is more of a demo. Only has limited content over the $1 version.
It was a limited time freebie. It was mentioned at http://www.app-sales.net a few days ago. It appears to be dead now.

http://www.app-sales.net/sale.php?id=3641

AppSales Note: It's the full version labeled as "Promo" and published with a different packagename to bypass the Google Play restriction which disallows changing a app price from paid to free and back to paid. This version will only be available for the next 12 hours, so grab it while it's hot!

Anyone know if there are any amazon apps that include free coins at the moment?  Interested in dropchord, but I only have 51 coins ATM.

doubt i buy another kindle fire.  most of my apps stop working over the weekend. Called up amazon to see what the hell was going on and they said   

Some apps available in Amazon Appstore are DRM-protected. DRM means the app is protected by a license and Appstore checks for this license

meaning they pushed these apps to  be played only with an online connection even though  they played fine offline for the last  4 months.

Talk about waste of cash 

about free coins

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=lp_2478844011_nr_p_n_feature_browse-b_0?rh=n%3A2350149011%2Cn%3A%212350150011%2Cn%3A2478844011%2Cp_n_feature_browse-bin%3A7126940011&bbn=2478844011&ie=UTF8&qid=1390766762&rnid=2740067011

there is a list of games that give out FREE COINS when you buy apps... dont think there are any FREE APP with FREE COINS at this time

Anyone know if there are any amazon apps that include free coins at the moment? Interested in dropchord, but I only have 51 coins ATM.

Wasn't that on sale a few weeks ago during that big Kairosoft sale on Amazon?
Was it? I don't pay too much attention to Amazon these days except for FAOTD. I'd rather not have to have games tied to their app and I feel like my account is so junked up there with all these crappy free apps from a couple of years worth that it's a mess to go through anything there.

I prefer Google Play personally, or Humble in a pinch.

Was it? I don't pay too much attention to Amazon these days except for FAOTD. I'd rather not have to have games tied to their app and I feel like my account is so junked up there with all these crappy free apps from a couple of years worth that it's a mess to go through anything there.
You can actually delete apps from your account now: http://www.amazon.com/forum/amazon%20appstore%20deals/ref=cm_cd_ecf_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx9N1C8PP4X4PK&cdThread=Tx1JDVNX0J00BPE

I prefer Google Play personally, or Humble in a pinch.
Me too. I have no plans to pay real money for anything in their app store. But I've got to spend those free coins on something so I at least try to keep an eye on their mentions in this thread.

Speaking of being junked up with free crappy apps, their app store redesign is a PITA to use. It looks nicer and follows modern android UI guidelines closer, but the usability is nuts. When I have spent coins or gotten free apps that I want to install immediately I always buy on the web and then instantly remember what a mistake that is. If I want to download the app I then have to go into the store app and sync my library which takes about 5 minutes because of all of the crap in there. I guess the people who designed it didn't own a PS3 and ever try to look at their trophies.

I'm going to do this today. Thanks.

So FF After Years is apparently 'on sale' for $11 because, well, Square. Anyone have any thoughts on if it is worth it?

Also Might and Magic Clash of Heroes is back to 99 cents on sale again. It's starting to become the Magicka of Android.

I thought Google Play Games saved my saved data/achievements. It didnt seem to work with Tiny Death Star.

Need to figure out how to switch my saved data between phones. My Motorola Photon broke (replaced it with the same thing) but lost all my saved data for Tiny Death Star, Quiz RPG, etc.

Sad. Dont want to start all over.

I really want to buy the release of FFVI they slipped out recently, but I know if I wait, it'll be cheap.  DILEMMA!

I thought Google Play Games saved my saved data/achievements. It didnt seem to work with Tiny Death Star.

Need to figure out how to switch my saved data between phones. My Motorola Photon broke (replaced it with the same thing) but lost all my saved data for Tiny Death Star, Quiz RPG, etc.

Sad. Dont want to start all over.
I use Titanium Backup for everything. It backs up the app and all save data that goes with it, as long as you have it set to do so. Then again, you have to be rooted to use it...

bread's done
Back