Android Deals Thread V2

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
The old thread hadn't been updated in quite some time, so I decided to make a new one. If you happen to see a sale not listed in the OP, go ahead and post it and I will be sure it's added. The same goes for anything listed that has expired as most sales have no set time frame, let me know and I will remove expired sales. Thanks!

Google Play
Ongoing Android Game Sales & Specials
King's League: Odyssey - $2.99 $0.99
Waking Mars - $2.99 $1.99
Worms 3 - $4.99 $0.99
Worms 2: Armageddon - $4.99 $0.99 
Infinite Universe - $5.99 $0.99
Alien Breed - $4.99 $0.99

Miscellaneous Android App Sales & Specials
Nothing of note right now...

Amazon Android Appstore
Free-App-Of-The-Day: 10/9
Alphabet Aquarium Vol 1 - Normal price: $1.99

Sales and Specials
Nothing right now...

Other Sales and Promotions
Nothing right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
The Game of Life is $0.99 on Google Play. I believe it is normally $4.99. That's how much it sells for on Amazon.

Also, Monopoly is $1.99. Normally $4.99.

Also, I've noticed that Android now has more LEGO apps on Google Play and Amazon. Catching up to iOS.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=The%20LEGO%20Group&hl=en

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_mobile-apps?_encoding=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=The%20LEGO%20Group&node=2350149011

Oh and there's a free LEGO Movie app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lego&hl=en

Humble Mobile Bundle 4 includes Catan, Vector, Riptide GP2, & Zombie Gunship.

Pay what you want.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Pay more than the average and unlock BADLAND Premium and Breach & Clear.

*Note: All in-app purchases are unlocked in BADLAND and Breach & Clear for no additional cost!

Pay what you want.

*Note: All in-app purchases are unlocked in BADLAND and Breach & Clear for no additional cost!
I snagged this for Catan alone, but Vector is pretty fun as well if you like parkour/running games. Haven't tried the others yet.

Pay what you want.

Also, the IAPs have been removed from Riptide GP 2. The game is essentially the same, but you can't pay for in-game money, only earn it.

In case you missed it the other time it's been on sale, Rayman Jungle Run is once again $0.99 (normally $2.99).
I've been playing a lot of Fiesta Run lately (while my MPQ characters heal, obviously). What differentiates Jungle Run from Fiesta Run? Is it worth it to have both?

Edit: Also of note, the Jungle Run page that MNS linked says "Google Play 2nd Birthday". Keep an eye out for more sales.

Do games usually get added to the Humble Android Bundle in the second week? Trying to decide if I want to beat the average - already have everything but Catan, which I really want.

Do games usually get added to the Humble Android Bundle in the second week? Trying to decide if I want to beat the average - already have everything but Catan, which I really want.
Yeah, new games should be added. You can pay anything right now and then increase your payment later if you decide you want the other games.

When you buy it the average will be locked in. If it goes up another $1 by next Tuesday and you decide you want the new games you'll only need the beat the average as it was when you buy, not what it is next Tuesday. Just don't buy the bundle as a gift because you can't increase gift purchases.

i inly paid $1 for that humble bundle. all i wanted was catan.
story bundle has a great epic fantasy deal going now too.

im done with fantasia. the art is by the guy who did final fantasy tactics. but the gameplay is horrid. tower defense hands off, sit and watch stuff.

Any comic book fans here? Comixology is offering a 100 comic book bundle for only $10 (regular price: $333).

It's from their "Comixology Submit" department which is celebrating their one year anniversary.

Don't buy violett. The touchscreen controls are horrid. Took me thirty minutes to get past screen 1

Anyone else playing Quiz Up? Really great multiplayer trivia game, lots of categories and you get matched against people world wide. You do have to sign in with Google+ to really take advantage of it though.

Lots of fun stuff to add to my wishlist today. Shame I have no space left on my phone (or free time. playing 3 or 4 mobile games at a time is all I can manage)

Anyone have any anything good/bad to say about Small World 2? I've been interested since the Kickstarter, but wasn't interested in the $15 KS price. Then when it was released, $10 seemed a bit high. But I could do $5.

According the the devs, they released Bardbarian on the Play store for free to try out a FTP model. No idea how long the experiment will last, so get it now if you're so inclined before it gets marked up to $0.99. (Ref: http://treefortress.com/bardbarian-now-available-on-google-play/)

Bardbarian FREE ($0.99 on iTunes/Amazon)

Threes was released on the Play store a couple days ago. Currently listed at $1.99, which is a temporary 33.3333333333% off. I'm assuming the regular price is $2.99 because math.

Use the "Get it on Google Play" download box on the link EastX posted. It's still accessible there but yeah, I couldn't find it myself either.
I found it, but it was waaay down on the search results as "Crazy Taxi Free." Weird that they changed its name--I haven't opened it up, so I'm hoping it's not just a trial, though the description says it's free until 3/19, so it's probably the real thing.

Remember Google doesn't let apps go free and then back to paid, so SEGA probably had to make a special listing for the promo.

SEGA tweeted out a link to the Amazon Appstore a little while ago. It seems to indicate a 3rd Birthday sale throughout the week which makes sense as the Amazon Appstore launched on March 22, 2011. If you just go to Amazon and click the Appstore there doesn't seem to be any indication, so I guess SEGA's link is special and they maybe jumped the gun a bit in posting it.

They advertised 50% off some Sonic Dash Ring bundles and most items listed under birthday sales seem like free games with IAP. There are also some sales like Arkham City Lockdown, Man of Steel, and Terraria. I assume there will be more during the week.

link

OK, Threes is seriously addicting. Keep finding myself thinking of different strategies in order to beat my high score instead of what I'm supposed to be thinking of at the time (like work). Still $1 off on Google Play.

Threes $2.99 $1.99

EDIT: For some reason, I thought the OP was wiki'd. Worth adding, MrNinjaSquirrel?

bread's done
Back