Android Deals Thread V2

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
The old thread hadn't been updated in quite some time, so I decided to make a new one. If you happen to see a sale not listed in the OP, go ahead and post it and I will be sure it's added. The same goes for anything listed that has expired as most sales have no set time frame, let me know and I will remove expired sales. Thanks!

Google Play
Ongoing Android Game Sales & Specials
King's League: Odyssey - $2.99 $0.99
Waking Mars - $2.99 $1.99
Worms 3 - $4.99 $0.99
Worms 2: Armageddon - $4.99 $0.99 
Infinite Universe - $5.99 $0.99
Alien Breed - $4.99 $0.99

Miscellaneous Android App Sales & Specials
Nothing of note right now...

Amazon Android Appstore
Free-App-Of-The-Day: 10/9
Alphabet Aquarium Vol 1 - Normal price: $1.99

Sales and Specials
Nothing right now...

Other Sales and Promotions
Nothing right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Handy Games has a slew of their games on sale for $0.15. You have to browse a little: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=HandyGames&hl=en

I got Aces, which is a solid shump for $0.15.
Thanks! I think I got some of this developer's apps for free a few times on Amazon. I haven't played any of them though. Maybe I'll get some for $0.15. I do have some Google Play credit.

There's a free shmup called Son of Light on Appgratis today.

http://appgratis.com/us/android/2015/03/27/son-of-light

Hm tempting. I'm one of the few people that doesn't have Limbo on any device yet.
I first bought it on the 360 for $15, and while I thought it was excellent, it was a little short, and a little over priced. $10 would have been perfect, but who am I to say what a developer puts in to such titles, so I was OK with it at the end of the day.

Then it was released on PSN, and when it went on sale I grabbed it again for my Vita. I'm very tempted to buy it again for my Shield, as .99 is just crazy. Do yourself a favor and grab it, there is no way you'll be disappointed at this price. $5 was great, but $1 is even better. LOL

Oh hell, I have so many unfinished gamebooks but Trial of the Clone sounds great and a change of pace for most of these games.

No room on my iPad or Shield Tablet for now but good enough to be backlog worthy.

Angry Daddy sounds like a funny game:

"Product Description
Help the young guy to escape from the Angry Daddy of his girl!
If the Angry Daddy catches you, the bottle of moonshine will distract him for time, and help you escape!"
Does that make Moonshine rabbits the sequel? (Gives me a page error when clicking on that link)

Damn I wish I was running out of room on my Shield Tablet. Maybe I'll get Tomb Raider anyway since I have the credit.

Those Disney games are also on sale on Google Play. I'd like those Rockstar discounts on Google Play too. I'm actually running out of Amazon Coins buying Zen Pinball tables.

Edit: Deux Ex: The Fall is also $0.99 again. Maybe it's a Square Enix sale.

Edit: Deux Ex: The Fall is also $0.99 again. Maybe it's a Square Enix sale.
Yeah, I thought about posting that. I wasn't sure if that was a sale or the regular price now. It's been $0.99 for awhile and I noticed that it no longer has the price strikethrough as if it was on sale on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Square-Enix-Deus-Ex-Fall/dp/B00FBA5FCW/

According to http://camelcamelcamel.com/Square-Enix-Deus-Ex-Fall/product/B00FBA5FCW it has been $0.99 since 12/24/14. Maybe that's the new price. :whistle2:k

Humble Mobile Bundle 11:

• Bounden
  • Auro
  • Avernum: Escape from the Pit
Beat the Average for:

• 80 Days
  • Kingdom Rush Origins [customspoiler='Premium'](This premium edition of Kingdom Rush Origins has all heroes unlocked and has no in-game purchases.)[/customspoiler]
  • Riddick: The Merc Files

80 days was a free app of the day on Amazon...so watch out for this. I already bought and think I already had it....oh well another Kingdom Rush to the backlog.

Game Of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series - $4.99 FREE

The season pass (via in-app purchase) is 25% off as well.

gameofthrones.jpg

Buttons and Scissors (Pro) - $2.99 FREE (FAOTD)

The Princess Bride - The Official Game $3.99 $0.99
Threes! - $1.99 $0.99
Bloons TD 5 - $2.99 $0.99
Rayman Jungle Run - $2.99 $0.99
Devious Dungeon - $1.99 $0.99

Wheel of Fortune - $2.99 $0.99

Select Nickelodeon Apps (TMNT & SpongeBob) are 50% off.

The Weekly G5 freebie is Royal Trouble: Hidden Adventures (Full). Ends April 12th.

http://www.amazon.com/Royal-Trouble-Hidden-Adventures-Full/dp/B00KCRCOIC

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.g5e.royaltrouble.android.giveaway.full

It's also free on iOS & Mac. See http://www.g5e.com/sale for those links.

Have threes and jungle run been freebies before? I could almost swear they have and I just didn't get them. Or maybe it was a different rayman and I got threes elsewhere?
Rayman Jungle Run has been free a few times in the past according to CamelCamelCamel.com. I got it back when it was free on Jan 1, 2014.

Threes! was free on Sept 24th, 2014.

Seems like most popular apps eventually become free at some point. I tend to just use my credit/Amazon Coins for in-app purchase stuff that rarely is offered for free. Usually for tables in Pinball FX2 or other episodes/season passes for Telltale games.

I'm holding out on getting Tales from the Borderlands, because I have a feeling the first episode will be free like the other Telltale games have done in the past. They start out with a price (usually $4.99), months later they temporarily drop the price to free on Amazon/iOS and then later permanently make the price free on all platforms for the first episode. Then once in awhile they have sales on the season passes.

When they drop the price of The Game of Thrones (episode 1) permanently to free, that's when it will be free on Google Play.

Tomorrow it looks like we might get Wayward Souls ($5.99 value) for the FAOTD. Currently free in Australia and Japan.
If true that would make it my biggest regret buy ever. Bought it when it came out and played maybe 2 hours. Sure, I used coins, but only because it was supposed to never go on sale and actually increase in price every update.

Game Of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series - $4.99 FREE

The season pass (via in-app purchase) is 25% off as well.

gameofthrones.jpg
Anybody know what the full price is (or the sale price) on the GoT season pass?
Funny you should ask that. I noticed the price was $19.99 via in-app purchase when I first saw the first episode was free. However I saw someone on SD today make a comment that they bought it was $15. Sure enough, I checked again just now and it is $14.99.

So I'm wondering if the regular price for the season pass was $19.99 and if so, they didn't originally drop the price 25% as they advertised. I think the regular price is $19.99, because on Google Play it shows an in-app purchase item for $19.99. I assume that is the season pass.

If you paid $19.99, I would consider contacting Amazon's customer service for a partial refund.

1999.jpg

Also just an FYI Hearthstone can now be played on phones along with tablets. New version is up on Google Play and Amazon App store.
Thanks. I checked it last Tuesday and saw it was still tablet only at that time. Downloading now. Correction, deleting things now so I can download soon.

does hearthstone have dlc, wondering if it does could use coins on amazon. if not ill probably get google play version (usually updates first on google)

bread's done
Back