Andy's first FT/FS thread

khaos2639

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Ok, I've never made one of these on here, but I read the FAQs and all, so if I do something wrong, let me know. And as for prices, kindly make an offer :)

Game Cube
System /w all wires
Lego Star Wars
Def Jam Vendetta
Mario Party 4
Resident Evil Zero
Intec Controller x3
1st Party Controller (Platinum)
4MB Memory Card x3
Controller Extension Cord x3

XBox
Special Ed. Mountain Dew System /w all wires
Max Payne 2
NBA Ballers
Logitech Wireless Controller
Mechassault
NBA Live 2004
Legacy of Kain Blood Omen 2
Spy vs Spy
1st Party S-Type Controller

PS2
System /w all wire (needs new laser)
MadCatz Turbo Controller
GTA 3
GTA Vice City
Intec Controller
Logitech Wireless Controller
Dex Drive

Wii
Red Steel

Game Gear
System
Game Genie
Battery Pack

GBA
Silver/Black Micro (Still Sealed)

PC
Logitech Wingman Light Joystick

Looking for money (I am PayPal verified) and some 360 games

I have a few of them, but they're all games that I'm hanging onto, even tho I don't play anymore. So no, no ps1 games for trade. Sorry

Just a note, since I got a PM about it, all the games have the original case and manual except for Mechassault, which is missing the original case.

[quote name='rortiz79']CML in signature for Silver/Black Micro[/quote]

Looks like nobody in this thread knows how to do the CML thing (by the iTrader mark)

I've been looking all over and can't find out how, any help would be appreciated :)

Just bring up your FT forum topic, and copy the URL from your address bar.

Then for an easy way into your profile settings, click the PM box in the upperish right corner of your screen. A little way down on the next page you can edit your profile. The last option on that is trade list, just paste the URL you copied into the cell, and save your changes.

[quote name='khaos2639']Just bring up your FT forum topic, and copy the URL from your address bar.

Then for an easy way into your profile settings, click the PM box in the upperish right corner of your screen. A little way down on the next page you can edit your profile. The last option on that is trade list, just paste the URL you copied into the cell, and save your changes.[/quote]

thanks a bunch :D

[quote name='Foo228']Looks like nobody in this thread knows how to do the CML thing (by the iTrader mark)

I've been looking all over and can't find out how, any help would be appreciated :)[/quote]

Umm I be havez it. Just old custom to ask for it in my sig lol

[quote name='rortiz79']Umm I be havez it. Just old custom to ask for it in my sig lol[/quote]

Oh i figured it out now...but at the time I saw that nobody had it in this thread (or maybe i was not seeing things)

Thanks for the possible help though..;)

bread's done
Back