Angel on the cheap?

Aliens

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hey CAGs,
I finished Buffy not too long ago, and I was wondering if they had anything planned to make the slim versions of Angel, like they did Buffy. Buffy dropped in price significantly once they did that (from about $50 to $25 per season), and I was wondering if anybody knows where to get them sub $35. If anyone's selling it used, I would also be interested in seasons 1-5.

They are indeed releasing slimpack versions of Angel on November 28th.

I really want them to release an Angel boxset that matches the Buffy one, but I'm starting to think that might not happen.

If the DDD sale is still happening on the 28th, I'll probably buy them then, but otherwise I might wait a bit longer and see.

Thanks... I guess I'll hold off and continue Deep Space Nine (on season 2, episode 5). I paused it to start Buffy and sadly finished it in 2 months. I really need to get a life!

[quote name='chichiri27']$24.99 at Costco[/quote]

Might be 18.99. There's a $6 off instant coupon for Buffy sets at Costco, and it might work on Angel, too. Next time I'm there, I'll check the SKUs on the offer.

Oh, I have an extra sealed season 1 of Angel. Wanna trade for it?

This trend of re-releasing thinpak versions of TV sets is just strengthening my new resolve not to buy any TV set until it's less than $20. I just wish they would offer a way to trade-in my Stargate SG-1 sets for the thin versions, since those things take up a LOT of shelf space. Early adopters FTL. :whistle2:(

This trend of re-releasing thinpak versions of TV sets is just strengthening my new resolve not to buy any TV set until it's less than $20. I just wish they would offer a way to trade-in my Stargate SG-1 sets for the thin versions, since those things take up a LOT of shelf space. Early adopters FTL.

I agree. =( I have the entire Angel series, and the cardboard box set is clunky and prone to being crushed.

bread's done
Back