Angels and Demons PSN download

LucerinRed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I have a download code for Angels and Demons off of the playstation network.

I personally have no interest in having this, so I'm giving it away. The contest: Make the awesomest post in this thread. No other criteria, make your post awesome, and if it is the most awesome, a winner is you.

X-treme_National_ParkdznDetail.png
Awesomest

Last edited by a moderator:
I loled at the bodybuilder story. I have already seen the movie and don't care for the download, so no epic funnies from me, sorry.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Cook Poo

Hopefully you are a fan of HIMYM and understand that.[/QUOTE]

Really? of all the show references to do, you do Cook Poo? I mean come on.

Hmmmm some of these are nice, but I think CAG can do better. Think outside the box people. Regardless, I'll pick a winner tomorrow evening.

i was originally gonna come here and try and post something awesome, but if the shark and the gorilla high fiveing, or the bear on the atv dont win, then everyone loses.

The guy who posted the Bodybuilder forum story deserves it. That was one of the funniest and most outrageous things I've ever read in my life. It's so hard to believe yet so hard to make up. Epic story.

[quote name='ticalmc2k2']The guy who posted the Bodybuilder forum story deserves it. That was one of the funniest and most outrageous things I've ever read in my life. It's so hard to believe yet so hard to make up. Epic story.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Was thinking about submitting something until I read that post. There's no way that thing is going to be topped by anyone. One of the funniest things I've seen in recent memory.

My name is Gallade.
My arm are fighting marvels.
I have psychic and fighting abilities.
Im deadly and oh so sneaky.

I give you awesome:
star-trek-inspirational-pos.jpg

And Captain Awesome:

101captainawesome.jpg

Finally, because there's so much awesome in this post it could cause the universe to collapse in itself, to maintain the balance I give you anti-awesome:

6a00d834518cc969e2011168d34f22970c-800wi

I get the strangest looks at the gym. Apparently they've never seen someone perform Kegel Exercises with so much passion.
It got downright hateful when I asked for a spot.

bread's done
Back