Angry Birds full version free for Android users

UPDATE: Now available on the Market. Thanks grifta67.

I'm not sure if it's ad supported It is ad supported but the full version has been released for free if you go through GetJar. Their site has been hammered into a fine mist since this morning but they have a mobile site up that is (or was) working.

http://www.getjar.com/adp/Angry-Birds

edit: The mobile site is http://m.getjar.com

edit2: it is ad supported. Thanks mkernan.

edit3: Hero users are reporting rendering issues. Most newish phones appear to have checked in and are fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AvidWriter']I remember I was addicted to crush the castle for about 2 hours. I tried the lite version of angry birds, beat it but didn't feel the need to purchase. I have an ipod touch.[/QUOTE]

useless poster with a useless post

stay tune next week for Useless Man Fights Back!

Works great on DX, fantastic addictive game, I started playing it last night until my battery warning came on, "It's 230am?" WTF?

Now I want Dungeon Hunter to come on sale.

[quote name='fmz65']I tried uninstalling to the point I had 45 mbs free (of a total of 60 mbs) and I still couldn't install it.[/QUOTE]

I'm on an HTC Hero with over 47 mbs free and it still won't install and tells me I need to clear space as well. Friend with the same phone had no problems and has less space than mine does. I've found no solutions that have worked, but it did give me a good reason to clean up my phone and get rid of a lot of useless apps.

[quote name='LeRoy']Works great on my Captivate!

Such an addictive game and it's awesome that it's free. I would have gladly paid money for this game.[/QUOTE]

I'm using a Captivate too but I don't even see it in the marketplace. AT&T doesn't allow you to get apps outside of the marketplace. how did you get it? is your phone rooted?

I read somewhere that there's going to be a update that allows you to pay to get rid of the ads. Great game though. Works awesome on my Droid X.

Fair warning to HTC Hero users:

I uninstalled a lot of apps to install this beast.
I was able to play it, and I enjoyed it up to a point.
Unfortunately the Hero isn't powerful enough to render all the background graphics correctly. Most obstacles end up plain white, which blends into the white background. Therefore the more challenging levels end up being impossible because you can't see what you're supposed to launch over or around.

So you can play it, but it gets pretty frustrating.

Damn, 12.5MB?!?! I haven't had that much space free on my G1 since the day I got it! I really gotta get me a new phone.

bread's done
Back