Angry Birds (PC) for free!

All you have to do is choose United States when you download it.

FYI, you do not have to have the App center to play the game. You can uninstall it right after you've downloaded and installed Angry Birds.

Is it possible to just have the .exe file and install it later? I'm using a temporary computer, as my regular one died on me. =S

I don't believe so. You download it in the app center, but it installs on it's own, if that makes any sense.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Gaaaaah, only XP and Windows 7?

Having to deal with Vista kicks my ass once again.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat as you, brother :(

[quote name='popular penguin']I'm in the same boat as you, brother :([/QUOTE] am i the only one that runs more than 1 OS at a time? just get that hdd partitioned and stick XP on it, you'll have it sorted in about an hour! Cheers OP and for the tip if your outside the usa!!

Game is indeed free, but it won't run if you uninstall intelApps and if you don't have it running. Free is free though. Thanks OP.

How do i download free i installed the thing and it says it costs money?

EDIT: I did not know you had to make an account you might want to say that.

EDIT 2: When i try to play it says "The ADP runtime was unable to initialize." What do I do?

EDIT 3: Again NVM did not have the app downloading center online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP!

Unfortunately, I'm on Vista. I got it to install by running the installer under XP compatibility, but whenever I run the program itself, it won't load the store or allow me to sign in. I was, however, able to create an account and get the message telling me I received Angry Birds.

I'm still messing around with it to see if I can get it going. I'll post back if I find anything.

bread's done
Back