Angry Birds Stars Wars 3DS - $9.99 (New - Amazon)

You should be able to price match this at Best Buy with no problems at all since it's currently in stock.

How is this game? I have it on multiple tablets and my smartphone. Those are always a blast to play through.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel very dirty that I'm actually considering ordering this.  Would make my kid very happy but is still $9 too much.

Edit- Actually does anyone know if this has the constant ads and IAP prompts that even the paid mobile versions have?  I would assume not.  I'm always wary of letting her play the games on my phone though because who knows what she's going to click on while I'm not looking.

Edit Edit- Will wait for $5.  There's little to nothing written about it which says enough to me.  Also unlike the trilogy they released prior this is just the first Star Wars game and doesn't include the second part or anything else from what I can find.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this for free a few months ago thanks to a Toys R Us glitch, played it a bit then re-sold it for $15.

Basically... It's Angry Birds. I prefer the mobile controls, but the 3D effect is cool for a little while. There are some "exclusive" levels, but they're really not worth paying more than the $1 or free version you can get on your phone.

If you've never played Angry Birds or are a ridiculously huge fan that must play every game, this is probably worth $9, otherwise it's a pass.

bread's done
Back