Animal Crossing: City Folk, has anybody heard of a preorder bonus?

icp_00_111

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
Hello, I was just wanting to know if any of you guys heard of a preorder bonus for Animal Crossing. I have seen none yet and it bums me out. :cry:

Chances are high there will not be one, unless you count the bundle with Wii Speak, and that's not really a bonus.

'Course we have a month to go so maybe something will show up. I'd like an OST or a KK Slider Plush.

Animal Crossing doesn't need one to actually sell, the wii sp33k gimmick, and the fact that it's animal crossing ensures to get the needed sales. Also, have you seen some of Nintendo's pre order bonuses? I haven't.....

[quote name='Filler2001']Animal Crossing doesn't need one to actually sell, the wii sp33k gimmick, and the fact that it's animal crossing ensures to get the needed sales. Also, have you seen some of Nintendo's pre order bonuses? I haven't.....[/QUOTE]

Here's one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry :(.....I actually did forget about that one. I am actually excited for this game, though, just a bit upset that Nintendo doesn't tend to give us really cool stuff for our preorder, at least IMHO.

Edit: wow, I did sound like a troll right there

Alright, no harm no foul.

*edits*

I agree - for how much money they are making, they should make with the gifts. Club Nintendo is headed our way and I can't wait to think of the free downloadable stickers.

[quote name='Strell']Alright, no harm no foul.

*edits*

I agree - for how much money they are making, they should make with the gifts. Club Nintendo is headed our way and I can't wait to think of the free downloadable stickers.[/quote]

:drool:.....in all seriousness, all I really want from the club is the occasional badass DS offer for an unobtainable amount of points, easy to get wii point codes, and maybe some Wiiware game download passes (if thats possible) and games. Oh yeah, and for the surveys to be frequently coming.

bread's done
Back