Animal Crossing Combined with Nintendogs

HuppSav

CAGiversary!
They should combine these 2 franchises and make more fun things to do in Animal Crossing Wii. It would also be cool if you could use animal crossing characters along with mario and mii characters in the next wii sports!

I like this idea. I am picturing trisexual characters in an orgy minigame with randomized offspring. Who needs Spore?

Puppies, demons, falling blocks, and super realistic cars in an Animal Crossing world? Sign me up!

Seriously though, I'm intrigued by ChibiJosh's idea about having a pet in AC (besides the fish you can catch, of course). However, it'd be weird, considering you're living in a town full of anthropomorphic animals...

If the pet is optional, and has no value other than being a pet, then sure. If it's an integral part of the game in order to access other things, then no thanks.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I'm surprised that Nintendo hasn't announced a Nintendogs game for the Wii yet. Maybe we'll see it at E3 this year.[/quote]

I completely forgot about Nintendogs, but you are right it should be at E3.

I'm surprised they haven't made a sequel for the DS yet. Considering how every other company has made their own pet sim or 12 for the DS and considering how well Nintendogs did, I was sure we'd either see a sequel or a Nintencats or something like that.

[quote name='rlse9']I'm surprised they haven't made a sequel for the DS yet. Considering how every other company has made their own pet sim or 12 for the DS and considering how well Nintendogs did, I was sure we'd either see a sequel or a Nintencats or something like that.[/QUOTE]

The thing about Nintendo is, that for the most part, they don't mindlessly cash-in on their franchises with yearly installments (Mario Party being the main exception). I am sure they're working on a successor to Nintendogs, but I'd bet it will be something more impressive than the original rather than a quick cash-in.

this is a terrible idea. nintendogs should stick to the ds. also mario party is made by hudson not nintendo-although they allow them to use the characters and make all those sequels-eh. And um the idea of having a pet in animal crossing sounds just so wrong considering all the villagers are talking animals. then you parade one of their own around as a pet-eh thats just wrong.

That's true, but releasing a sequel several years into the DS's life cycle wouldn't necessarily be a cash in if they put a little effort into it and actually made a better game. And they've released 3 brain games on the DS now.

and yes, having a pet in animal crossing would be strange.

I think nintendogs style gameplay would be an excellent idea to add as a side activity to Animal Crossing, it might kinda remind me of the fishing activity, perhaps mixing in some farming activity as well.

[quote name='elwood731']The thing about Nintendo is, that for the most part, they don't mindlessly cash-in on their franchises with yearly installments (Mario Party being the main exception). I am sure they're working on a successor to Nintendogs, but I'd bet it will be something more impressive than the original rather than a quick cash-in.[/quote]

Although I know what you are saying, I don't think Nintendo is afraid to make a quick cash-in on Nintendogs, because you can't ignore the fact they released five versions of the same game in America(six total, including Shiba Inu).

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Although I know what you are saying, I don't think Nintendo is afraid to make a quick cash-in on Nintendogs, because you can't ignore the fact they released five versions of the same game in America(six total, including Shiba Inu).[/QUOTE]

Was it five? I didn't realize it was so many. I thought it was only four. Anyway, they did similar with the Pokemon franchise when they released the originals, then Yellow, which was basically the same game again except it started you with Pikachu, I think. But otherwise, they do have a fairly good track record, considering. Nintendo could be pumping out yearly sequels to plenty of titles and raking in the cash. The fact that they don't shows a little bit cf concern about quality.

bread's done
Back