Animal Crossing Mem Card

RaekwonThaChef

CAGiversary!
Just got animal crossing in the CC sale, but I'm curious as to if the thing that comes preloaded on the memory card is actually important or critical to the game. I could use the space so I want to delete it, but I won't if it's important to the game.

Thanks to anyone who helps me.

you may as well just keep it...its only 1 block on the MC....and if you do want to play animal crossing and save the game, AC WILL use the whole 59 memory card

[quote name='zewone']It a NES game and one piece of free furniture. Not important as they are easily attainable in the game.[/quote]

I thought it was 2 NES games...
Could be wrong, been awhile since AC came out.

[quote name='levi333'][quote name='zewone']It a NES game and one piece of free furniture. Not important as they are easily attainable in the game.[/quote]

I thought it was 2 NES games...
Could be wrong, been awhile since AC came out.[/quote]

Yeah, you maybe right. I haven't played for over year. :D Either way the NES games they give you are really common.

Yeah there are two NES games that you could just cheat and get with codes.

But I do not see the point of deleteing it, its on the card, unless you plan to sell it or something and save the town to a different one.

You could just buy a memory card... ??? But I understand if money is kinda tight... and they aren't as dirt cheap as they could be. Actually my copy of AC didn't even come with a mem card (bought it used from blockbuster)... so I had to buy one =( sucks to be me.

[quote name='tholly']you may as well just keep it...its only 1 block on the MC....and if you do want to play animal crossing and save the game, AC WILL use the whole 59 memory card[/quote]
Yeah - you really should just use the card that came with it for saves since it uses the whole things anyway. I just store my card in the box when not playing AC since there is a place for it to snap in.

BTW I just got the Player's Choice version for my niece for Christmas and it too came with the memory card. That was a nice suprise! :D

Keep the memory card...the only thing about it is that I don't think you can copy or delete your game save on that memory card.

Keep the stuff there if you want to play it. Or go buy a $3 used card at Game Stop, $6 used (its really in a new package) at EB, or go to TRU and buy the 16 MB for $10 on sale this week.

bread's done
Back