Animal Crossing: New Leaf $24.15 (New Price, 2-3 week shipping) @ Amazon

down to 24 at walmart.. dont expect amazon to price match it
Amazon order is "shipping" status. Went ahead and attempted to cancel the order. Even with tax and store pickup I can save a little money at Walmart now.

edit:

The cancellation worked.

edit 2: Maybe I should head down to best buy and price match? I can get the price + use some RZ certs I got for free from audience rewards, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somehow $24 is way more appealing than $26, just ordered one from Walmart. I think there is going to be some fighting over the 3DS in my house soon.

Just going to stand pat on my Amazon order, between having credit, no tax and not having to walk into a Walmart I can live with the small price difference if Walmart doesn't adjust.

I just put in my 2nd price adjustment request. I decided to reorder it at the lower price in case they refuse my request and I have to refuse the order from UPS.

I just put in my 2nd price adjustment request. I decided to reorder it at the lower price in case they refuse my request and I have to refuse the order from UPS.
The strange thing is, I have prime and ordered it when the price match first happened at the $26.59 level and it looked like they were waiting to ship it until the last second so I was able to cancel it this morning even though it was being prepared for shipping. I'm sure that if I hadn't cancelled it that they would have immediately shipped it and then lowered the price. I think that's what happened and why the price cut didn't show up right away, they wanted to ship as many at the higher price as they could.

Lucky bastid. I do have Pokemon X pre-order in my gold box though, was going to pre-order Y but for 5% off maybe I'll get X instead.
They had X/Y for $33.99 on New Egg :) That's where I'm getting mine. I'm sticking with X as it seems to be the unpopular version. On topic, I got Animal Crossing price adjusted because it hadn't shipped yet from ordering it yesterday :)

They had X/Y for $33.99 on New Egg :) That's where I'm getting mine. I'm sticking with X as it seems to be the unpopular version. On topic, I got Animal Crossing price adjusted because it hadn't shipped yet from ordering it yesterday :)
Yeah but I don't have credit at NE and $4 of credit is better than $34 of cash I don't have to spend.

I got a price adjustment for my not-yet-shipped game ... and then I realized since it took me under $25, I got automatically bumped to "standard" shipping.  I didn't feel like contacting them again to complain so I just cancelled and ordered again with a CD I'd been wanting.

Prime FTW, been saving me from spending so much more on filler... while also enabling a lot more snap purchases that would have required filler.  Guess it's a double edged sword.

I just received my second price match. And I agree about Prime in the long run it saves you money because 95% of the stuff that's under $25 is eligible for 2 day shipping. Also release day delivery is just icing on the cake.

Amazon is not randomly lowering the price, Walmart is. Amazon is just competing. It's not entirely their fault that they want to compete.

(it's also beneficial to others)

bread's done
Back